Pegasuses

Hey I think this is my sister ~Steve

Beautiful! Now, may I finish my part? ~Flutter

Omg this pegasus is like, so totes like, diffs to the like, stereotype like, version! ~Brooke

Why do I have to write a message at each mythical creature's chapter? It's annoying! Balaefrog is keeping us prisoner! HELP US! ~Brian

Hmmph. This is more of a mermaid than me. ~Silk

So this is what the pegasi are. Much better than I predicted. ~Einstein

pegarsis weaired ~Witch

Hey there I'm a pegasus and I love life and I love this story it's wonderful!!!! My name is Peggie and I am green and white and I have a fish tail and dragon wings and I breathe fire!!!! I know right, I'm cool eh?!!!!!!!!!!! So today I was just y'know, eating shark meat in the ocean and then I went for a fly up to see some mermaids!!!!! But they thought I was a unicorn that had lost it's control in anti-gravity!!!!! So they tried to push me down then I burnt some of their feathers accidentally!!!! So I just flew away and sulked in the ocean!!!!!!!! But I love the ocean and I love life so I was happy again and I ate some more shark to cheer me up!!!!!!! And I met another pegasus who was purple and they could breathe ice and I was so jealous!!!!!! So I asked if we could swap breathing powers but they said no!!!! I swam into an underwater cave and fell asleep and when I woke up I was happy again because I love the ocean and I love life!!!!!!! The next day I got a letter from a really tiny fish to go and meet at the top of the ocean cliffs!!!!!! Then I saw a cat, a mermaid, a colony of trolls, a vampire, a tiny thing which looked like a butterfly crossed with a dragon, and a unicorn!!!! So we all posed in front of some flashing thing!!! And then I went home!!! I ate some really nice shark!!! Then I went to Balaefrog's writing place and burnt her to death!!! The end!!! Yay!!

Um, you burnt a manniquin, not me.

Oh well, the end!!! Yay!!!