Dragons

This dragon is cute. I wanna marry him and climb a tree then he can bite a squirrel while I cook dinner with stones. ~Steve

This dragon says he is a skilled writer. Don't upset him by saying he is bad. His name is flutter.

   Why hello there fellow human! I am hugely honoured to take a part in this wonderful book! I go by the name Flutter, but you may call me Flut. Before getting into the story, I shall explain to you what I am. Your stereotyped version sounds like a marvelous thing to be, but unfortunately we are not like that. I am around the size of a pea, and I carry pollen to the bees in my spare time. I do look like your stereotyped version, but we do not have huge sharp teeth. My teeth are relatively blunt, but I only need them for eating flower petals anyway! Shall we get on with the story then?

   This morning, all I really did was eat delicious flower petals, then I carried pollen to the bees. The rest of the week carried on like this. Now, I know you're thinking, He has a boring life! And that's exactly right. I do. SO STOP DISSING IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M TINY AND BORING! Just excuse me for a moment while I shrink to microscopic size and have a huge rage fit. Thank you.

His rage fits last for a very long time. It's not likely he'll come back up and finish his part.

"IIIII CAAAAAAAAAN HEAAAAAAAAR YOOOOOUUUU WAAAAAIIIT OOOORRR III WIIIILL...."

Sorry about this. That's the end of the dragon part.