Mermaids

I wish I was a mermaid. ~Steve

"I HAAAATTTTEEE YYYOOOOOUUU AAAALLLL!!!!" ~Flutter

Omg, I like, so totes, wanna be like, best friends, with this like, cray cray mermaid! ~Brooke

I hope I didn't influence this mermaid to lie like I did! ~Brian

UGH I can't be bothered to write anything useful.

   My name is Silk. I am a mermaid, apparently. I was just reading a book about 'mermaids' today and I cracked up laughing. I mean seriously, a woman with a fish tail? What the hell has gotten into the human's heads! Anyway, on with the story. Oh, by the way, it's annoying having to carry this stupid diary thing with me wherever I go.

   Day One

   I didn't want to get up and go to work today. My cloud bed was too soft and comfortable. But I got up anyway, and flew out the window. Oh, did I mention mermaids don't live underwater, they live in the sky (Stupid humans). Anyway, I went off the big cumulo nimbus cloud, and with the help of some other mermaids, we stopped it from starting yet another lightning storm. Oh, we stop lightning storms. That's why they are always so short. Anyway, that took all day, it was a huge cloud. Then I flew home.

Day Two

   Oh, I haven't explained how we fly. Well, don't ask me that. I DON'T KNOW! Ugh this is boring. On the way to work today I caught a unicorn who had lost it's control of floating and had been drifting up to space. So while I was pushing it down to the ground it's damn snake bit off a bunch of my feathers! And hell it hurt.

Stop swearing

Get outta my head you filthy human. Why am I writing this anyway?

And then I realised it. I was writing this for no good reason at all.

Explain what you have instead a of a tail before you go into a rage fit like Flutter!

Oh. I have a tail of feathers that somehow makes me fly. Happy?

Anyway.

Day Three

  Today was my day off. I was delighted. So I spent the whole day lounging about in my house. My friend, velvet, came over. So we went for a short trip down to a rainforest and laughed at a dragon. Then we fell out of the air and onto the ground in laughter as it shrunk to microscopic size, screaming. This is boring to write. I quit. Bye.