Mythical Creatures Gone Wrong

You know the stories.

Unicorns, dragons, vampires, werewolves, mermaids, trolls, witches, pegasuses, and many more.

Unicorns are nice, magical horses with a narwhal nose on their head, right?

And dragons are huge, dangerous things with wings that breathe fire?

Vampires? Those blood sucking immortal people who burn in sun, or in Twilight's case, sparkle.

What about werewolves, you ask? People who turn into wolves and howl at the moon, or again, in Twilight's case, people who turn into cute wolves when they are angry.

You know mermaids. People with fish tails, sometimes evil and ugly, and sometimes pretty and falling in love with princes.

Trolls. They live under bridges of course!

Witches -  Ugly people wearing pointy hats, who ride around on a broomstick with a cat, and making potions. Or, normal people who go to a hog's wart to use a stick for casting spells.

And last of all, pegasuses are horses with wings that are supposed to make them fly.

   Now, this is what you know of these creatures. But these are just stereotypes (my versions anyway). But what if you could find out what they are really are? Let's find out, shall we? I called in a few of my mythical friends to write a part each on this book, a week of their daily life. At the end of this book you may have changed how much you want a pet unicorn.