11

Jennie stayed the whole time with Jisoo,until he was discharged.

"So don't get yourself tired,take a rest most of the time because we don't when your seizure will attack.I will schedule your chemotherapies,everything will be fine,Jisoo."Seulgi said.Jisoo smiled.

"Thanks dude."

"Okay I got to go,see you."Then Seulgi left.

"I'll take a cab to your home,then I'll get my car."Jisoo told Jennie.Jennie nodded,then they both left the hospital.They arrived at the house,just in time when Junghwan's about to go to school.

"Mommy!Daddy!"The little boy called,running towards them.

"Hi baby."Jisoo greeted him with a kiss on his cheek.

"I got this,mom.I'll bring him to school."Jennie told Mrs.Kim.She nodded then she just left the family behind.

"I'll go give you a ride.Want to hop on daddy's car?"Jisoo asked.

"Yes!"Jisoo buckled Junghwan up on the car,then he was about to go to the driver's seat when Jennie stopped her.

"What?"

"I'll just drive for you.You have to rest for a while.Remember what Seulgi said?"Jennie said.Jisoo sighed in defeat.

"Okay fine.Wait do you have driver's license?"

"Uhm..it's not important unless we get caught."Jennie said with a grin.

"Jennie."

"Just kidding of course I do have.Go on,just sit and relax."Jisoo chuckled.

"Okay."He sat at the shotgun seat while Jennie drive,then they drop Junghwan off to his school.

"Jisoo where's your address?"Jennie asked.Jisoo didn't answer for a while,unsure on what to say."Jisoo?"

"Uhm..our..old house."Jisoo said.

"I sold that how can you buy that?"Jennie asked.

"I was the anonymous buyer.I don't want just anyone touching that place or owning it."Jisoo confessed.

"Alright."Jennie drove there,and soon enough,they came at the place that holds so much memories of their marriage.It felt hard stepping out of the car for Jennie.Jisoo got off the car too.

"Uhm..want to have a coffee or something inside?"Jisoo asked.Jennie just nodded,she want to see if Jisoo changed anything on their home.Jisoo opened the door and to Jennie's surprise,Jisoo didn't change a thing.

I thought the middleman got this empty before having it sold.

Seems reading Jennie's mind,Jisoo decided to answer.

"I got Liam with the middleman and asked him not to touch anything it this house."Jisoo explained.Jennie nods,carefully examining the place.The house that felt like home to her.The house that holds happy,yet painful memories.It's like opening a wound in her heart.

"Why did you..buy it?"

"I can't stand the thought of loosing it."Jisoo answered."I'll just get you something to drink."Jisoo left her wandering at the living room.Then she went at the pictures hanging on the wall.There was a specific picture that caught her eye,one of their happiest moment next to their marriage,their honeymoon.For a whole two month they travelled the world,it is something Jennie didn't experience much as she's not really that fortunate in life.So Jisoo made her experience it.

"What do you want for the honeymoon?"Jisoo asked as he played with the engagement ring on Jennie's finger that he just put hours ago.

"Can't we think of the wedding first?"Jennie said with a giggle.

"I just want to know what you want.Where do you want to go or what do you want to do?"Jisoo asked.

"I want to travel the world."Jennie joked.

"Then we'll travel as much as we can for a month or two."Jisoo said.

"Are you serious?"

"Of course.I have the money,we have passports,I have a private jet we can use so I don't think there would be a problem."Jisoo told her.Jennie held Jisoo's hand.

"Anything would do I'm just joking."Jisoo looked at her fiancé.

"We will travel the world together.I promise,Jen."

Jisoo was like the dream man of everybody back in their university.Everybody swoons over him,everybody wanted him.Boys or girls you name it they all went after Jisoo.But Jisoo got his eyes fix.To Jennie and Jennie alone.

"Hey Jen,I got us some milk chocolate drink."Jisoo said.It was well known to Jisoo that Jennie isn't really fond of coffee.

"Thank you."Jisoo started drinking,but he was surprised that Jennie moved the drink aside.It was her favorite.

"You don't like it?"Jisoo asked,putting his drink down.

"Jisoo look."He was surprised when Jennie took his hand."I..I don't want to leave you behind again.Can you please..let me take care of you?"