3

Jisoo woke up with a cold bed side,Jennie was nowhere to be found.Jisoo dressed up,then he walked out of the hotel room.Jennie was nowhere,again.Jisoo went back to his hotel room,then he decided to texted Seulgi.

To:Seul
Hey you awake?I mean
don't wanna ruin this day
for you but does Irene
knows where Jennie is?

From:Seul
Sorry dude,Irene don't know
where she is and if you'll ask
for her number she won't
give it,Irene's still mad at you.
Her words not mine.

To:Seul

It's okay,bro.Thank you.

Jisoo sighed as he sat on the bed.

God Jennie I'm all over you again.

-

It was morning when Jennie came home,she walked inside the house hoping her mom isn't awake yet but unfortunately,she's awake cooking breakfast.

"What did I tell you."Her mother said.

"I'm sorry mom.Got caught up with the moment."Her mother sighs.

"It's okay.You go get ready before Junghwan wakes up."Jennie smiled.

"Thanks mom."Jennie went upstairs,then she took a bath.Jennie got ready to drive Junghwan to his daycare and for her work,she's a nurse at Asan Medical Center.It is a monday and what she did yesterday was not the best choice as she's tired and just wanna sleep in.But what can she do?She have to work.Jennie went downstairs,her son was sitting there  already.

"Good morning mommy!"The little boy greets her.Jennie kissed his forehead.

"Good morning baby."

-

A month later..

It was 2 am.Jennie's stomach didn't let her sleep,she was vomiting over and over again.And it scares her.This is all too familiar to her.She was afraid to face everything alone again.She tried to think about that night,the night she spent with Jisoo.She remembered that they didn't use protection that night.Could it be that..she's pregnant with his child again?

I..I can't be.How can I be so reckless?

She closes her eyes in frustration.

"God Jennie Kim you're so stupid!"She scolded herself.She looked at herself in the mirror,she raised her shirt to look at her flat stomach.She gently touched it.She knew,she can feel that there's life existing there.

"I'm sorry."

How can I commit the same mistake?

-

It was morning,her phone kept ringing and ringing.She answered the call lazily.

"Hello?"

"Jennie!Don't come to work today okay?Seulgi will find a way just don't go!"It was Irene,she knew her best friend's voice too well.

"What?I need to.I need money."

"No Jennie please listen—"

"I'll be late,talk to you later love yah!"She turned the call off then she headed to Junghwan's room.She placed kisses all over Junghwan's face,it is her way to wake her son up.

"Mommy."Junghwan said with a smile.

"Good morning,baby.Let's go get you ready for daycare,hmm?"Junghwan nodded so Jennie carried him to the bathroom.She got the little boy ready,then she got ready herself.She dropped Junghwan off to school,then she headed to the hospital.She got off the cab,she got into her scrubs then she went to the office of the department head of Cardiology,as he will introduce his replacement as he retires.The nurses,residents,and doctors in the department are there,then Doctor Lee entered.

"Good morning,everyone.Thank you for the farewell party you threw for me yesterday,I appreciate it."

"We will miss you,Doc!"Mr.Lee smiled.

"Okay enough with the drama,let's go to the important announcement.As you all know, I'm already old and retiring.The one that will replace me is one of the best doctors in Canada,and considered one of the smartest graduate from Seoul University.He is a dashing young man.Let me introduce to you,Doctor Kim Jisoo."The name rang on Jennie's ears.

Oh fuck no.

Jisoo entered,with a smile,the smile that made Jennie fall head over heels to him.

"Good morning,everybody."Jisoo's eyes met hers,and Jisoo did not take it off her as soon as he saw her."I will be the new head,and I hope to get along with everybody."Jisoo had a handshake with everybody,and he deliberately took Jennie's hand as last,holding on it for a little bit long time with a smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you,Miss Jennie Kim."Everybody bid goodbye to Mr.Lee,even offering to walk him to his car.

"Jennie stay."Jisoo said,before Jennie could walk out.There's something with Jisoo's stern voice.Not scary,more like authoritative.Jisoo closed the door.

"If it's not work related I have to go—"

"No."Jisoo cuts her off."I wanted to apologize about the last time we saw each other."

"Okay,apology accepted now let me leave."All Jennie wanted to is go as far away from Jisoo,she doesn't want him,not right now.Not when she's suspecting that she's carrying his child.Again.

"Why are you acting like this?I thought we were alright."Jennie scoffed.

"Alright?Jisoo how can I be alright with my fucking ex husband?!"Jennie said,starting to get mad.

"Jennie I'm sor—Jennie!"Jennie suddenly fell unconscious on Jisoo's arms."Jennie are you alright?Jen do you hear me?Jennie wake up!"