1

"Mommy are you gonna come back?"Junghwan asked as he clings to his mother.

"Baby,mommy will just be out for a few hours.I'll gonna come back tomorrow,okay?"Jennie kissed his forehead."See you,baby."

"Okay mommy!"Jennie kissed her mother.

"Don't get too drunk,Jennie."Her mother warned her.Jennie chuckled.

"I won't."

"Okay go enjoy yourself."

"I will.Thank you for watching over Junghwan,mom."

"Anything for my only grandson."Jennie left,heading to Irene's wedding.She will be the maid of honor of her best friend.

"Oh my god Jennie!"Irene greeted her with a smile as she kissed her cheek.

"You're so pretty,Irene."Jennie compliments her friend.

"Oh don't mention it.Come,get ready.Your gown's waiting for you."Jennie wore the gown and got make up over her face.

"Ahh Jennie still the prettiest of the batch!"Nayeon said.

"Stop it."Jennie said as she blushed."Wait I'll just go to the restroom real quick."Jennie left the room,then she went to the restroom.After that she tidied herself up on the mirror.Once she satisfied,she walked out of the restroom.

"Ah!"She slipped,closing her eyes as she waits for her body to hit the floor.But then it didn't happen.She opened her eyes and to her surprise,there she is,in her ex husband's arms with a grin in his face.

"You okay?"Jennie stood up immediately in embarrassment.Jisoo was dashing as ever,with the blue polo and a black suit and tie."Long time no see."Jennie ignored Jisoo's words.

"Sorry."She walked away immediately,going back to the room where the bridesmaids and the bride herself was.

"Took you long enough."Irene joked.

"You didn't tell me he's here!"

"Who?"Irene asked.

"You know who!"

"Ohh.."Irene realized it."I just found out this morning,when he suddenly showed up.He will be Seul's best man."

"What?I thought it'll be Lim!"

"I thought so too.But Seulgi told me that this morning Jisoo messaged him that Jisoo would be coming home from Canada,there's change with his schedule that allowed him to come home for the wedding.I did not tell you because I can't loose you the last minute.I'm so sorry,Jen."Irene apologized.Jennie sighed.

"There's nothing I can do,anyway."

"Ma'am?All the bridesmaids and the maid of honor then the bride is requested to line up for the ceremony."They were all escorted to line up,ready to enter.Jennie was standing right beside Jisoo,her heart can't stop beating so fast.This is her ex.The man she used to love,or still love?The man he vow to,the father of her son,but he probably doesn't have any idea.

"You nervous?I can hear your heartbeat from here."Jisoo said as he chuckled.

Oh fuck him.Oh I already did—wtf Jennie!

"Ignoring my existence,huh?"Jisoo asked.She just rolled her eyes."Okay,let's play your game."

"Shut up."The ceremony started,they all walked in.Jennie couldn't enjoy the moment,as Jisoo kept whispering non sense from time to time.

How can he act so casual after what happened?What the fuck is wrong with him?

After the wedding,they all headed to the reception,in the hotel.They gave words for the newly weds and so forth.Even though her mother warned her not to drink much,she didn't follow her words.She was drinking like an animal even though she have low alcohol tolerance.She was swaying as she walked to the garden,with a whiskey in her hand.

"Hi miss.Why are you alone?"A man walked towards her.

"Goddamn leave me alone.I need no man to enjoy shits."Jennie said,taking a sip of the alcohol in her hand.

"Oh come on.I'll make you feel good."

"No bitch let me go!"Jennie screams as the man gripped her wrist tightly.His hand was suddenly kicked away,with sharp eyes looking at him.

"Let her go."Jennie definitely knew who owns that voice.

Jisoo.