9

After finishing Jisoo's rounds,he is ready to go home.But since Jennie's shift will end for another hour or two,Jisoo bought some things first,then he went back at the hospital and decided to wait.After finishing her shift,Jennie got changed then she walked outside the hospital.

"Jennie!"Someone called.She looked and she saw Jisoo,smiling and waving at her.She walked to Jisoo.

"Hi."

"Can I take you home?"Jisoo said.

"If it's a free ride then why not."Jisoo chuckled.

"Alright."They went to Jisoo's car,Jisoo went at the driver's seat,then he started driving as soon as Jennie got settled in her seat."Jen."Jisoo called Jennie.

"Yeah?"

"I think you have to know this uhm...I'm leaving the hospital.Not for good though,maybe for a month or two."Jisoo said."Maybe I can't visit you everyday for the next months.But I'll still try my best to visit."

"What?Why?"Jennie asked.

"Uhm..I have to deal with some things."Jisoo said,not wanting to tell her the truth yet because he swore that Jennie shouldn't know about what really happened to him until she's ready to hear it all.

"Do you have to go back to Canada?"Jennie asked,feeling a sting in her heart of the thought of Jisoo leaving again.

"Oh no no,I'm staying here.It's just..well but I swear I'm staying here in Seoul for good."Jisoo said,assuring Jennie.Jennie just gave him a nod before looking away.She doesn't want Jennie to worry,specially that she's pregnant.He doesn't want to stress Jennie out.

"We're here."Jisoo announced.He parked his car,then he got off.He opened the door for Jennie,Jennie stepped out of the vehicle.

"Thanks for the ride."Jennie said.

"Wait."Jisoo opened his car's trunk,then he took out two baskets of fruits and two bags with groceries.Something to please mothers,maybe Jennie's mother is not luxuries but something that is practical.

"What is that for?"Jennie asked.

"I'm trying to please your mom?And fruits will be good for you!"Jisoo said gaining a smile from Jennie.

"Thank you."

I'm gonna melt with that smile of yours my god.

Jennie rang the doorbell,her son rushing to open the door.

"Mommy!"Junghwan jumped on Jennie's arms,his grandmother just behind.The smile in her face quickly disappeared when she saw Jisoo.

"Good evening,Mrs.Kim."Jisoo greeted but she just rolled her eyes.

"Good evening,samchon!"Junghwan greeted.Jisoo smiled.

"Good evening,Junghwan."

"Jisoo why don't you go inside?Let's have dinner together."Jennie said.Jisoo looked at Jennie's mother,she just gave him a nod then she walked inside.

"Alright."Jisoo brought everything he bought inside,putting it on the counter.

"Go sit with them on the living room,I'll get the table ready."Mrs.Kim said,probably the first sentence she uttered without a curse towards Jisoo.

"Thank you,Mrs.Kim."Jisoo said before sitting on the living room with Jennie.

"Where's Junghwan?"Jisoo asked.

"Upstairs.He wanted to show you his toys."Jennie said.Jisoo smiled.

"That's cute."

"Jisoo."Jennie called him.

"Yes?"

"I will tell him that you're his father tonight if that's okay?"Jennie said and Jisoo's eyes seems to sparkle as soon as Jennie uttered those words.

"Really?"

"Well he've been wishing since God knows when to have a father and he will be very happy to know that he have one."Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you,Jennie.I couldn't thank you enough for everything.Thank you so much."

"Just don't leave him.That's all I want from you."Jennie said.Jisoo nodded.

"I will never leave him again."Jisoo assured her.Soon Junghwan came rushing with different toys in his hands.

"Samchon!Look I got toys!This is my favorite car,then this is motorcycle!"Jisoo just let the little boy explained everything to him.He can't stop smiling,listening to the enthusiasm in the little boy's voice.He was so happy that finally there's a guy he could talk about cars forever,as he doesn't have much guys around him,not even Liam,Seungwan or Seulgi.Jennie was pretty good at hiding Junghwan because Jisoo's friends,husbands of Jennie's close friends have no idea about it,that's why the news never got to Jisoo.After Jisoo totally left her behind,she had no intentions to ever tell him about their son's existence.

"Junghwan baby."Jennie called Junghwan.Junghwan immediately crawled to his mother's lap.

"Yes mommy?"

"Baby,would you love it if Jisoo samchon is your father?"Jennie asked Junghwan.

"Jisoo samchon Junghwan's daddy?"Junghwan asked with his head tilted,looking at his mother for answers.

"Yes baby.Is that okay with you?"

"More than okay!"Junghwan jumped right on Jisoo's arms,Jisoo hugged him,kissing him on the forehead.He looked at Jennie,mouthing thank you towards her.Jennie smiled,more than happy to see this.

"Everybody dinner's ready!"Jennies mother announced.Jisoo carried Junghwan in his arms,getting him ready to the seat but Junghwan didn't want to let him go.

"No Junghwan is staying with daddy."He said.So he ended up sitting on Jisoo's lap,both of them feeding each other and sharing few laughs and giggles.Jennie was watching,never in her wildest dreams that this would ever happen.That Jisoo would come back,that they would be a family.After the dinner,Jennie and Junghwan decided to walk Jisoo to the door.Mrs.Kim of course,still being mad decided to stay inside the house.

"I'll see you tomorrow,baby."Jisoo said,both looking at Junghwan and Jennie.

"Bye bye daddy!Take care!"Junghwan said with a wide smile.

"Take care,Jisoo."Jennie said.

"Thank you."Jisoo headed to his car but when he was about to open the door,his head suddenly ached.Jennie saw how Jisoo was struggling.

"Baby go inside,okay?"

"Okay mommy."Junghwan left,then Jennie decided to walk towards Jisoo but all of a sudden he collapsed,his whole body shaking.

"Oh my god Jisoo!"Jennie said rushing towards him.Jisoo was having a seizure episode,Jennie panicked.She immediately called for ambulance and soon enough,it came.Jisoo was brought inside,his seizure finally calming down.Jennie was right beside her,holding his hand.

What's happening with you,Jisoo?