7

Junghwan jumped on Jennie's arms,Jisoo was confused.

Is this her son?

"Mommy you're not in your room.I cannot sleep,mommy.Can you sing?"Junghwan said.Then his eyes landed on Jisoo.They had the same brown orbs,Jisoo was just scanning the face of the little boy just as Junghwan does."You stranger?"Junghwan asked.Jisoo did not answer,he doesn't know what to say.He looked at Jennie,seems to be asking for help.

"Baby,you should be sleeping right now.Let's go in your bed so you can sleep."Jennie told the little boy.

"Mommy I want here in your arms.Junghwan sleep here."Junghwan said.Jennie smiled.

"Okay baby."Jennie started humming,patting Junghwan gently,lulling him to sleep.Jisoo watched as Jennie does it,Jisoo smiled with Jennie's maternal side.He doesn't mind if she have a son,he doesn't care,anyway.Soon Junghwan fell asleep,Jennie stood up as he was in her arms.

"Can you wait for me here for a second?"Jennie asked.

"Yeah sure."Jennie brought Junghwan to his room,tucking him to bed.She caressed her son's face.

I know I have to tell him.

"Are you ready to meet you dad,baby?"Jennie whispered at the sleeping Junghwan,before kissing him on the forehead and leaving his room.He went downstairs with Jisoo on the couch.

"Hi I put your ice cream on the fridge over there, so it won't melt."Jisoo said.Jennie chuckled.

"Thank you for your thoughtfulness."Jennie said.

"That boy is your son?If you don't mind me asking."Jisoo said.

"Yes he is my son.He is four years old,my little Junghwan."Jennie said.Jisoo nodded.Jennie took a deep breath."He is our son."Jennie finally told him.Jisoo's eyes went wide,shocked with the information.

"What?"

"Before you left for Canada when I tried to chase you,it's because of him.I wanted us to be a family,I don't want to raise my son in a broken home.But things happen,am I right?"Jennie said with a sad smile as she reminisce those painful moments."I'm ready to bare with everything that time for my child."

"I'm..I'm sorry Jen.I am so sorry for leaving you and for everything I have done in the past.I will explain everything once you're ready to listen."Jisoo said.He took her hand."But right now,I just want to tell you that I won't let you go through everything alone again.I will be here by your side every step of the way from now on."

"Please,keep your words."

"I will,Jen.I will."

-

It was morning,Jennie did her usual routines with her son.Her mother,her and Junghwan was peacefully having breakfast together.

"Mommy,who is the stranger last night?"Junghwan asked.

Oh no baby not right now.

Jennie knew the spite her mother had for Jisoo,after everything that had happened with them.The least thing her mom would want is to see Jisoo.

"Stranger?Who's that,Jennie?"Her mom asked.

"Oh look baby it's time for us to go."Jennie reasoned,trying to avoid the question."I will tell you later,mom but we really need to go."Jennie took Junghwan's hand,then they walked out.Jennie opened the door and to her surprise,Jisoo was standing there with a wide smile.

"Hey good morning."

"Oh the stranger hi!"Junghwan said loudly,gaining his grandmother's attention.

"Jisoo go!"Jennie said.

"Why?"

"Just go come on!"But it was too late,her mom's standing behind her with sharp eyes looking at Jisoo.

"Oh hi mom!"Jisoo waved with enthusiasm.He have no idea Jennie hadn't told her mother yet.

Shit Jisoo!This will be a chaos!

"What are you doing here?"