15

They came at the house,so they all got off.

"Stay for dinner,alright?"Mrs.Kim said."And don't forget what I told you earlier."She whispered on Jisoo's ear.Jisoo smiled.

"Okay,eomma."

"I'll take Junghwan,you wake Jennie up."Mrs.Kim said as she took Junghwan from Jisoo's arms.

"Alright."Jisoo looked at Jisoo,watching her for a while.

"You're so in love,sir."His driver mentioned.Jisoo smiled.

"Yes.So..so in love."She tapped Jennie's mandu cheeks gently.

"Mandu..wake up."Jennie's eyes shot open with a frown.

"I'm not mandu!"She whined.Jisoo chuckled.

"Okay,not mandu.Come on,we're already here.Eomma and Junghwan's already in the house."Jisoo said.

"But I'm still sleepy."Jennie said,trying to close her eyes again.

"Okay in that case.."Jisoo suddenly carried Jennie in his arms startling her.

"Hey put me down!"

"Just sleep."Jisoo said,not letting Jennie go as they went inside the house.

"Dinner's on me!"Mrs.Kim announced as she went to the kitchen,looking at Jennie and Jisoo with a playful grin.Junghwan was sitting at the couch,looking up to his parents.

"Daddy,mommy like it!She blushing!"Junghwan said,ruthlessly exposing his mother.Jennie hid her face on Jisoo's neck as she was embarrassed,but she realized that she just made it more embarrassing.Jisoo giggled.

"Your mother's cute."He said,glancing at Jennie.Their eyes met and unconsciously,they both smiled.

"Yiee~"Junghwan teased.Jennie tapped Jisoo's chest gently.

"Put me down.You shouldn't tire yourself out."Jennie scolded him.

"What?You're not heavy,Jen.Feels like I'm carrying a feather."Jisoo said with a grin and Jennie just rolls her eyes.He gently put Jennie on the couch.

"Jennie I actually have something I want to talk about to you."Jisoo said.

"What is it?"Jennie asked.Jisoo took a deep breath.

"I..want us to try again..to be together."Jisoo said,then he took Jennie's hand."Move in with me.I want to take care of you throughout the pregnancy and to take care of Junghwan 'til he grows up.I want us to be a complete family,Jennie."

"I..well how about mom—"

"Oh don't mind me I'll be fine here go prioritize your own family."Mrs.Kim,out of nowhere appeared.

"Mom since when are you listening to our conversation?"Jennie asked.

"Since he confessed.I waited for that big baby to tell you that because ever since he came back,I saw how he looks at you with so much love."

"Yah eomma I'm not a big baby."Jisoo complained.Mrs.Kim chuckled.

"But seriously don't worry about me.You can still visit me here.Think if your family,your baby and this baby."Mrs.Kim said,patting Junghwan's head who doesn't have a single care on the world as he played with his car toys he scattered on the couch.

"Jennie?"Jisoo asked,wanting an answer from Jennie as soon as possible because he felt like his heart will explode any minute now.

"Okay."Jennie said.

"H-Huh?"Jennie looked at Jisoo with a smile.

"I would love it if we give this another try."

-

Jisoo was in the grocery,having little jumps while he walks,taking things he will need for the dinner.Jisoo was so excited.Tonight,Jennie and Junghwan will officially moved in with him and he couldn't be more happier.He wants to prepare the best dinner for the family,he just can't get the excitement out of his system.

"Wine?Should I get wine?Oh no I am with a pregnant woman and a kid yeah I can't have those too right..okay just some sparkling water."As he was busy arguing with himself every stops he makes,he unexpectedly bumped into another cart.

"Oh I'm sorry—"He stopped as he looked back to the person she bumped into."Jiyeon."He said in a disappointed voice but the woman was smiling.

"Long time no see,Jisoo."