14

The family decided to leave,Jisoo taking the two home.Jisoo was so tired too,falling asleep next to his son.

"Ma'am we're here."The driver announced.Jennie looked over the asleep Junghwan and Jisoo.She smiled.

Really father and son.

"Jisoo."But Jisoo was still asleep,so she decided to tap his face,having him extremely close to him.She noticed the few changes on Jisoo's face,there's a small scar on Jisoo's temple,his jaw became sharper,his lips still the heart shaped ones she used to kiss.

"Done admiring me?"Jisoo suddenly spoke.

"I'm not admiring you I'm trying to wake up."Jennie said,rolling her eyes.She was trying to play it cool when in fact,her heart was beating madly."Come have dinner with us.I will cook for you..and Junghwan."Jisoo nodded.

"Not gonna say no to a free food."Jisoo said,earning a chuckle from Jennie.

"Whatever."Jisoo got Junghwan off his seat,still sound asleep.

"Why don't you come with us?"Jennie asked the driver.

"I'm fine ma'am,don't worry about me.Just give me a call if I have to pick you up already,sir."

"Okay."They got off the car,then they went and rang the doorbell.Mrs.Kim opened the door for them.

"Mom,I'll cook dinner."Jennie said.

"Okay."They all came in,Jisoo sat at the living room,then he gently put Junghwan down with a pillow on his head.He got the shoes off Junghwan's feet,putting it down on the floor.

"Kim Jisoo."Jennie's mother called him.He looked up.

"Yes Mrs.Kim?"He was surprised when Mrs.Kim hit his arm lightly.

"You stupid kid.You should have told me the truth!"Mrs.Kim said.

"Huh?"

"You suffered alone.You let me hit you when you came back you idiot!"Then Mrs.Kim suddenly hugged him.The older woman had immense love for Jisoo as her son,as she doesn't have one.They were really close,and she hates it that she didn't get to take care of her son when he needed them.

"I'm okay,Mrs.Kim."

"It's eomma,Jisoo."Jisoo smiled.

"I'm okay,eomma."He corrected himself."I understand you,you're really protective over Jennie it's okay."

"From now on you'll tell me anything and everything,arasso?"Jisoo nodded.

"Copy that."

-

Jisoo can't stop smiling even though he's nervous,it's his first chemotherapy today,but he had all the support he have.Mrs.Kim was there,Junghwan was there and of course,his Jennie.The three insisted to come with him,to support his journey.

"Wow the whole fam is here,huh?"Seulgi said.

"Yup,the crew's complete."Jisoo said with a giggle.

"Okay so you all come with me,Jisoo will need your support."Seulgi said."He's scared of needles."He whispered at Junghwan making him giggle.

"Oh come on I'm a doctor."Jisoo spat and everyone just laughed,following Seulgi to a room.Jisoo was instructed to sit,so he did.

"Jen,mind holding his hand?"Seulgi asked.

"No need—"

"It's okay."Jennie cuts her off.She sat beside Jisoo,holding his hand.Then the therapy started.He focused on looking at Jennie and his hand intertwined.After the procedure's done,Jisoo was instructed to stay for a while to see if there's any complications that will occur.

"Daddy so brave!"Junghwan said.Jisoo smiled.

"For you,baby.For you daddy will be brave."Jisoo said as he caressed his son's face.

"Okay no complications so far,here's the medicine list that you need to take,call me if something goes wrong."Seulgi said as he handed Jisoo a paper.

"Thank you."Jisoo settled the bill then afterwards,they headed to her car as they will be driven in Jennie's house.Junghwan was playing on Jisoo's phone while Jennie was asleep beside Junghwan.Jisoo smiled as she watched the woman sleeping,staring at her as if she's his world.

"Still in love with her?"Mrs.Kim asked.

"It never changed,eomma."Jisoo replied.

"Why don't you give it another try?Maybe this time around,it will be better."Mrs.Kim suggested.Jisoo nods as his smile grew wider.

Maybe.Maybe we deserve another try.