when you discover his ex

One night, eddie wad fast asleep but you remained awake. As you were about to get yourself a cup of water, you notice some pictures of eddie and frank when they were a couple. You were surprised at this and suspect that eddie is cheating on frank with you.

Next day, eddie woke up to see you sleeping on the floor. He gave you a gentle kiss on the forehead to wake you up.

You: morning, eddie.
Eddie: good morning, y/n. Sleep well?
You: yeah.
Eddie: I see you looking at some photos of me and frank.

You nodded as you showed eddie pictures of himself and frank.

You: you both have been dating?
Eddie: we were back at high school, but now we broke up and had to move on.
You: *deep sigh* you never told me you dated frank before you met me.
Eddie: You... you didn't know, right?
You: *stands up* I guess I'll pack up and leave then.

As you packed your clothes and belongings in your suitcases, you hear eddie come in with a broken heart.

Eddie: y/n, this is really hard to say. But I have to say this. Frank and I are actually.. not together anymore.. we haven't been together for a while now.

You didn't say anything as you kept packing. Just as you were about to open the door, you feel Eddie's arms around you.

Eddie: y/n, we can... talk about this. Right? Don't leave right away.

You still didn't say anything and tried to get out of his grasp, but eddie hugged you tight and began to cry.

Eddie: y/n, Please? Don't go. Please don't go right now. Please.

You then realize that eddie regretted for telling you the hurtful truth you drop your suitcases and held Eddie's wrists.

Eddie: I am so sorry.. I really.. truly am.. I am so sorry..

You kiss eddie on the lips.

You: I forgive you.

Eddie smiled that you still loved him. You both made out on the sofa for 15 minutes until you both relaxed.

Eddie: I love you, y/n.
You: I love you too, eddie dear.