denying being cute

You had spent the day hanging out with eddie. As eddie was napping, you saw a photo album on the book shelf. You took the book and opened it. You see pictures of eddie when he was a tiny baby. You smiled at how eddie was cute back then. As you read through the album, eddie woke up and saw you looking at the album.

Eddie: Oh, y/n. are you looking at my.. my baby pictures?
You: yes. You look so adorable back then!
Eddie: Do.. do I really look that.. that adorable? Do I?
You: yes you do.

You boop eddie on the nose. This made eddie squeal and blush red.

Eddie: Oh my.. my.. my goodness.. y/n, I.. i don't know what to.. to say!
You: aww you're cute just like a wee baby
Eddie: *blushes darker red* I-I'm n-not!
You: yes you are. Don't deny it.
Eddie: I'm not! *becomes shy and flustered*

You smirk and held eddie in your arms and sat him on your lap.

You: I won't let you go until you admit you're cute.
Eddie: ok ok! I'm cute!
You: there we go. *combs Eddie's hair with your fingers*
Eddie: *holds you in his arms* oh my darling y/n. You're the best! I'm lucky to have you around.

You and eddie kissed. During the kiss, eddie lays you on the bed with himself on top of you. You both then part for air.

Eddie; I.. I love you so much, my dear. I will always.. I will always love you forever and ever..