he's scared to lose you

You and eddie had been a couple for the past 4 years. You loved eddie and eddie loved you.

One day as you and eddie went tout for a walk, you notice eddie not feeling like himself. You suspect that eddie never ate or felt sick.

You: r u ok, eddie?
Eddie: Huh? Yeah... I'm fine, y/n.
You: I don't think you're fine. We'd better go back to my house and talk things over.

You and eddie walked back to your house and into your bedroom. As you are about to start speaking, you notice eddie crying.

You: What's wrong?
Eddie: *in between sobs* I'm so afraid!
You: huh? Afraid of what?
Eddie: I don't wanna lose you! *tries to calm himself and bring a brave face but failed* I was just worried, y/n. I can't lose you.

As eddie wept, he placed you on his lap.

Eddie: I'm so afraid.

You hug eddie, comforting him. As eddie hugged you back, Eddie's tears fall on your neck and sobs on your neck. Eddie had cried for an hour until he looked into your eyes.

Eddie: I'm sorry you had to see me cry.... it's just that I'm worried about you.

Eddie kissed your head and rests his head on yours. You now fully understand that eddie loved you so much he wanted to be close to you. Eddie then kissed you on the lips. You blush and kiss him back for 5 minutes until you both part for air.

Eddie: *through his tears* I love you.... I love you so much, y/n.
You: I love you too, eddie.

You and eddie continue kissing and start making out until you both fell asleep. Eddie opened his eyes and sees your beautiful sleeping face. He kept his cries quiet so he wouldn't wake you up by accident.

Eddie: *whispers in tears* I love you so much, my love.