spam mail awareness

Eddie is at the neighborhood delivering people mail and packages. As he stops to your house to deliver mail, he noticed that there's alot of letters only to you.

Eddie: what kind of a person would mail y/n so much mail? Probably I had forgotten to deliver them?

Eddie delivered it anyways. Whenever you see alot of mail, you only read a few but then burned the rest. You see, ever since you and your family moved away from (your hometown) to the neighborhood to start a new life, you had been getting countless letters from (its a shocker) your ex boyfriend/girlfriend.  You and the ex had dated since 9th grade until 11th grade you and the ex broke up due to all the fights either at school or at the ex's house. Despite the break up, your ex has been stalking you and wanted to get back together with you, but you had ignored him/her cuz you never wanted to go over the abuse again. By the time you graduated from your high school, your parents decide to move to the neighborhood for a better life and you finding a job there. You had met and made new friends with the colorful characters, including Eddie dear, who you find attractive. Now your ex had secretly saw the new address to your new home and started writing letters and giving you gifts. Even poor Eddie had to use a barrel to carefully deliver your gifts!

Eddie: whoever is delivering y/n alot of gifts must be a son/daughter of a millionaire. Phew!
You: Hey Eddie?
Eddie: oh hi, y/n. What's wrong?

You motioned Eddie into your room and you explained to him that your ex kept giving you letters and gifts all day

You: ... and he/she even wanted me to get back together with him/her, but I kept telling her no yet he/she ignored my pleas!
Eddie: oh yikes! I'm so sorry about this stalking situation. Don't you worry. I'll protect you from your stupid ex
You: thank you, Eddie.

Somewhere in the shadows, the ex saw Eddie hugging you he/she growled softly.

Ex: y/n, I'll have you back into my arms and I will kill everyone who dares to go near you.