when your husband loves you too much

You and eddie had been married for a few years. You both supported each other in your down times, cuddled each other in your alone time, and had some fun. Eddie had worked hard as a mailman he had forgotten how hungry he was. But you were able to go shopping at howdy's to buy food for eddie. Eddie was thankful for your help. One day, eddie came home from his mail routine he fell asleep on the sofa. He was so asleep he didn't hear you come in the house with groceries. You see eddie falling asleep you kiss him on the lips. He woke up and immediately kissed you back.

You: hello, sleeping beauty.
Eddie: hello, darling.
You: I bought us more food and drinks, including your favorite: coffee!
Eddie: *eyes widen* You did? You did all that?! You’re.. you’re such a perfect husband/wife.. so incredible, and so kind.. I could.. I just.. I don’t deserve you, my love! How can I ever thank you for the way you treat me?.. it’s… I just.. I just don’t have the words. *he hugs you in his strong arms as tears stream down his cheeks*
You are.. you are the most kind and loving person I have ever seen.. and I just.. I just love you so much.. so much.

You kissed eddie on the lips before he starts crying. Eddie kisses you back til you part for air.

Eddie: *voice cracks* Why are you so.. so perfect? Why are you just.. just so.. so wonderful?.. just.. just how did I.. how did I ever deserve someone as incredible as you..?

You wipe Eddie's tears as he spoke.

Eddie: How.. how can I ever.. ever return the favor?.. how can I ever do anything that can possibly come close.. to how you treat me so.. so perfectly?.. you really are.. you’re just.. I can’t.. I can’t describe it in words.. the feeling I feel.. the love I feel for you.. it’s just, it’s so.. so.. incredible that I just.. I just.. *sighed and closed his eyes, smiling* I just.. I love you so much..

You lean your head against Eddie's chest like a pillow.

Eddie: *hugs you tight* just.. just everything about you is.. is perfect.. and I just don’t know how to explain how grateful I am for that.. and.. and I want you to.. to know that I love you.. so much.. no matter what.. my love, I.. I will always love you.. no matter what. As long as I have you.. I’ll always be at my happy place.. I’ll always feel.. the best.. *sighs in tears and held you tightly* Because you are my happy place
You: oh eddie! *sobs on Eddie's chest*
Eddie: Your cries.. just.. they.. they mean so much to me.. it just.. it’s just like.. like a sign from the gods.. just.. just to know that I made you so happy.. that I made my husband/wife so happy.. it just makes me.. it just makes me feel so.. so happy too. *kisses your head* And.. and I hope that I just.. I want to make you happy every day, and.. and this is just.. just the start.. of me.. doing exactly that.

You and eddie hungrily kissed as he carried you to your shared room. You both made out til you fell asleep. Eddie was still awake in tiny tears of happiness.

Eddie: My love… what a fantastic day.. it’s just.. it’s just like.. like all my dreams have come true.. just.. just being here with you is the best thing that’s ever happened to me… and I just.. I just want you to know that. *kisses your soft lips* I just want you to know how much I love you.. every moment I get with you.. it’s.. it’s just.. just incredible and.. and just beyond words…