Eddie's embarrassing compliments

It was an early spring morning. The sun rose into the neighborhood and the birds tweeted. You and eddie are sleeping on the one bed in Eddie's house. Eddie woke up but you remained asleep. Ghe looks at your handsome/beautiful sleeping face. It makes him feel at peace whenever you sleep. Eddie then leans into your lips and kissed you. You woke up kissing Eddie back.

You: morning, eddie.
Eddie: Oh.. good morning, my love.. did you sleep well..? *hugs you* Oh.. I.. I just.. I just love you so much.. my love..
You: I slept well. And you?
Eddie: I.. I slept.. well as well.. my love! You are so handsome/beautiful.. even in the morning.. just.. just perfect as always.. my love.. my.. my everything.

You feel embarrassed at eddie calling you handsome/beautiful you hide your blushing face against the pillow. Eddie laughed at your reaction.

Eddie: Aww, are you.. blushing? You are so cute.. when you blush.. my love..
You: *muffled against the pillow* shaddup!

Eddie laughed whenever you try to hide your blushing face. He pulled the pillow away from your face.

Eddie: Well.. my love.. are you.. going to hide all day?.. hehe.

You then hide yourself with a warm blanket.

You: NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Eddie giggled.

Eddie: Aww.. are you getting red in there, hmm..? *takes the blanket away from you and kisses you passionately* You're so cute, my love.. I.. I can't believe you're mine.. I'm so.. so lucky.
You: shaddup, Eddie! *curls into a ball*
Eddie: *laughs and leans close to you* Can I.. hold you, my love..?

You still curl into a ball in embarrassment when Eddie's arms hold you tight. You can feel his warm breath against your neck which got you to shiver. His breaths sound shaky as he held you tight. You hide your blushing face against Eddie's chest which made him hold you even tighter.

You: *muffled* why must u be so cuuuuuute?!?!?
Eddie: *giggled* Well, my love, this cute face of yours.. this gorgeous face of yours.. you always... always make my heart beat this fast.. and it just.. it just makes me feel so much love. I can't help but.. help but feel so much love.. just.. just at the sight of you. You.. you are.. just... just.. just so perfect.. my love. You are just perfect.

To get Eddie back for embarrassing you, you tickle Eddie's armpits. He starts laughing his butt off.

Eddie: Heehee.. oh my!.. Oh my..! My love.. my funny love... oh my.. you are so funny! *softly pats your head* My cute little goofball hehe!~
You: aww you sound cute when you laugh.
Eddie: awww

You kiss Eddie on the lips. Eddie blushes and kisses you back while hugging you tighter.

Eddie: *speaks in between kissing you* You're the best, you know that my love..? You're the best.. I.. I'm so lucky to have someone like you.. someone as perfect as you.. as amazing.. as beautiful.. as beautiful as you... I'm just.. I'm so lucky. *parts for air* I love you.
You: I love you too, my handsome Eddie dear.

Eddie blushes like a tomato.