expressing the love for each other

You and eddie had been good friends since childhood. You both would play with other friends or it be the two of you yourselves. As you and eddie grew up, you and eddie had a crush on each other. Then comes the time when you and eddie started dating.

It had been 3 years you and eddie had dated. You two would be cuddling in each other's arms, give kisses, and never let go of each other. It was so romantic. As you and eddie were cuddling, you booped Eddie's nose. Eddie giggled and booped your nose back. You blushed at the boop on your nose it made eddie blush as well.

Eddie: You're so.. so.. so cute, y/n.. I just.. I just love you so much

As eddie expressed his love for you, you notice eddie crying.

You: i love you too, eddie. Please don't cry. *wipes Eddie's tears*
Eddie: I can't help it.. I.. I get so happy when I see you.. when I.. when I hold you.. I.. I just.. I just.. I just love you so much, y/n. You make my whole.. my whole entire world perfect.

You and eddie had hugged each other for countless hours. You feel warm in Eddie's arms everytime eddie hugged you. His arms felt so warm you fell asleep! Eddie carefully lays you on the bed without waking you up. He then kisses your forehead and still hugs you in his arms.

Eddie: *whispers* goodnight, y/n. Sleep well