◆Firework!◇

A/N: A little fourth wall short snap based on Horikoshi's side story (I have no idea which one it is though lol).

Lots of references to chapters 107 and 108 here! (So spoilers for those who aren't there yet!)

Enjoy!

"Miyuki-Chan!~"

The half-and-half girl turned around, curious, and her mouth formed a small 'o' in surprise when she saw Mina running up to her excitedly with thin, colourful sticks in her hands.

"A-Ashido-Chan!" She exclaimed, giggling lightly when Mina threw her arms around her. "What is it? I was just on my way out."

"What? No way!" Mina grinned and held up the Senko Hanabi sticks, waving them around excitedly. "Hey~, let's light some fireworks! Fireworks~~"

Miyuki brushed a hand through her hair, a nervous expression taking over her features when she brushed the choppy ends. "Um... Fireworks?" She tapped her chin thoughtfully.

The last few weeks had been nothing short of action-packed for her since she decided to leave UA and take care of the villains Zin and the Liberation army had freed from Tartarus. Did she really want to take a break for something like fireworks? They were kind of explosive, too, and she'd been hoping to take a break from that for at least a little while.

Then again...

I might get to spend time with everyone again, she thought, her cheeks tinting a light red when her mind drifted to a certain ash-blonde. We haven't really spoken to each other after what happened at Gunga, either.

"Sure," Miyuki finally answered, which made Mina's face light up. "I don't see why not. Let's do it!"

"Yay!" Mina cheered. "Fireworks! Fireworks! Fire! –"

"Wait, Ashido!" Denki interrupted, moving over to the two girls. "Playing with fireworks might trigger another explosion. Don't tell me you forgot about the explosions Miyuki-Chan was involved in the last two weeks!"

"Awww~~" Mina pouted.

"It's fine," Miyuki said, taking one of the Senko Hanabi and waving it around with a grin on her face. "Fireworks could be just the break we all need right now. It could be fun!" She giggled, giving him a close-eyed smile. His pupils morphed into hearts.

"Anything with you is fun, Miyuki-Chan~" he stated. Denki took a Senko Hanabi, too. "Fireworks!~"

"Oh, brother," Mina muttered, rolling her eyes at Denki's lovesick behaviour. The last two weeks had been just fine without it.

A loud scoff caught the three's attention – and Miyuki went rigid when she saw Katsuki standing there in a black shirt with the word 'Bomb' on the front.

"Why do fireworks get you all so excited...?!" He asked, annoyed. He looked to the side – and his eyes threatened to pop out of his head when he saw Miyuki standing there. "You!"

"H-Hello," she greeted, waving nervously.

"We need to talk," he gruffly stated, marching up to her. The half-and-half girl paled.

Shoot! She bit her lip, her skin breaking out into a cold sweat. She fiddled with her fingers as she looked at one of the people she really wasn't ready to face at that moment.