◆My Baby Academia II◇

(Part Two)

[Season 4-5]

-Pro Hero Arc-

As soon as she managed to calm down Katsuki, suddenly standing in front of her as a six-year-old toddler, Miyuki picked him up and rushed out of his room, heart racing as she made a beeline for Mezo and Ejirou's rooms.

She hoped, despite knowing that it might not be the case, they both remained as their teenage selves and the toddler holding her shirt as she carried him might turn back to his full height and age soon.

"Miyuki-San!" The young Ejirou cried out, jumping off of his bed. He ran to her and his small hands fisted the cloth of her trousers. Miyuki frowned, heart wrenching when she saw the tears budding in his wide eyes. "W-what's going on? Why do I look like this?!" His eyes darted up to Katsuki and he shrieked. "Waaah! Bakugo?!"

"It's too early for you to talk that loud," Katsuki grumbled. He wriggled out of Miyuki's hold, which she found a bit weird. But a lot of weird things were happening that morning.

It was still all way too bizarre for her. Where did she even begin finding an explanation for a phenomenon like this?

"We're going to get to the bottom of this as soon as we can," Miyuki assured the two boys as they left the redhead's room to head to Mezo's. She sighed, her brows creasing in contemplation. "Although, I think I've got an idea as to what might've caused this..."

When she got downstairs with the three toddlers in tow, Miyuki's eyes widened in shock upon seeing just about all her classmates apart from Izuku and Momo all shrunk down to toddlers, their clothes - now too big for them - trailing behind them on the floor as they cried out and screamed, clearly panicking.

"Kaminari-San, please calm down!" Momo urged, trying to catch the young boy in her insulated blanket, bolts of electricity flying off of him. Miyuki ducked out of one's trajectory as she walked over to her friends.

"I'm tiny!" Mina shrieked, tugging on Izuku's pants.

"I'm cute!~" Toru squealed, jumping excitedly around Ochaco who struggled to get up in her large shirt. She exclaimed in surprise, feet wriggling in the air when Izuku picked her up and set her right on her feet.

"Izuku, Yaoyorozu-Chan." Miyuki came to a stop in front of her two friends - and hurriedly picked up Katsuki seconds before a speeding Tenya barrelled into him. She looked around at her younger classmates, worried. "What's happening with everyone? All their Quirks are behaving weirdly."

"Put me down!" Katsuki shouted, moving violently to get out of her hold. "I'm not a baby, dammit!"

"It sounds even more like him when he's a kid," Izuku commented, which angered Katsuki.

"I'm not a kid! You stupid nerd!" He tried to jump out of Miyuki's arms towards the green-haired boy, but the half-and-half girl pulled him closer to her chest before he could. "Let me at him...!"

Momo's eyes widened when Tenya smacked into a wall. "Oh no - Iida-San!"

"I don't know - Ow! - But it's like... their Quirks destabilised - ouch! - when they turned into - " Izuku yelped when a small burst of fire scorched his pants. He looked down and his face paled when he saw the toddler-sized Shoto's body trapped within his clothes, a small scorch mark in the middle of the material. "Todoroki-Kun?!"

A short arm poked out. "Help me."

"What should we do?" Momo asked, walking back with a sniffling Tenya. She soothingly rubbed his back, brows creased in concern. "This situation has gotten too far out of hand..."