◆My Baby Academia III◇

(Part Three)

[Season 4-5]

-Pro Hero Arc-

"You're just mad Tsu-Chan didn't say you would be the guy to put a baby in her," Hanta stated blankly, the doors of the jail slamming in his face. He took a bite of the Nattou dish he carried and sat by Shoto and Tsuyu who had their own plates of food now. Katsuki huffed and turned around, eyes landing on the half-and-half girl as she approached his prison.

"Sero-Kun, please don't make such crude statements," Miyuki admonished. She picked up the cardbox jail and set it aside.

"Yay, they're free!" Mina cheered before putting a spoonful of Nattou beans in her mouth. "Hooray for Miyuki-Chan the Liberator!"

"Hooray!" Denki, Toru, and Ochaco cheered along, raising their hands above their heads.

"Down with the tyrant!" Exclaimed Ejirou as he playfully jabbed his toy sword at Katsuki. The ash-blonde glared at him then struck down his weapon with the All Might plushie. "Oh no, I've been overpowered!"

"Don't call me a tyrant, Weird Hair!" Katsuki blasted, chasing the laughing redhead. "I'll kill you!"

Miyuki shook her head in amusement of the sight, causing strands of black and white hair to fall in her face. She was glad to see her classmates taking that time to enjoy themselves, especially after the stressful week they had leading up to Ectoplasm's math test.

She frowned, just the thought of the questions on that test sending shivers down her spine.

That day out at the beach really is necessary, she thought, stepping over a discarded toy truck as she made her way towards Ejirou and Katsuki.

"Everyone, you must sit down and eat all your food first," Momo advised tenderly as she helped Izuku dish out the food. "You can play as much as you want when you're finished and your plates are clean."

"Yes, Yao-Momo!"

"Be careful you don't rush when you eat, though," Miyuki advised, taking Katsuki and Ejirou by their hands to get their food.

"Yes, Miyuki-Chan!"

"You all are way more energetic than usual," Izuku pointed out. "A side-effect of the Quirk, perhaps? Could that explain why everyone is behaving younger than they really are despite still being teenagers mentally?"

"Whether that's the case or not is totally okay with me," Denki declared, walking over to the half-and-half girl with his food. "Looking back now, my childhood was a gift I took for granted. I'll never get to be this young again, so I'm going to enjoy it all while I can!"

"That's unexpectedly profound of you, Kaminari," Fumikage acknowledged as he ate beside Mezo and Mashirao. "I didn't think to look at it that way."

"Yeah, well, if I could choose to be young again, I'd wanna be a baby," Minoru said, a starved look on his premature face. "They do whatever they want when they want and get girls' attention without even trying. And the best part is..." Drool dribbled from his mouth as if from a spring, "they get to suck milk out of a woman's brea! -"

"Does anyone have an anvil?" Tsuyu asked, hanging him from a rope using one of the bars of the jungle gym. Miyuki shook her head, horrified at what he didn't get to say while Rikido's hand shot up.