◆Island Rescue Mission III◇

Just as the sun finally began to peek over the horizon, the pastel colours reflecting vibrantly across the crystal clear waters of the sea, Miyuki went about preparing for that morning's oncoming set of trials alongside her classmates.

Remembering All Might's words from the day before, Miyuki decided to go help sort out what was left in the supply box in order to make sure their food supplies would be enough for the next few days. Once she was satisfied with that, she moved on to check on the other technological equipment in the box while a few of her other classmates went to start preparing breakfast.

"I'm... so sleepy..." Mina sighed, lazily stirring a pot of food over fiery embers and logs. Her stomach rumbled. "Cooking on an island... is the worst..."

"This is ten times worse than those remedial lessons we had to take with sensei at the training camp," Rikido said drowsily. He picked a small box of earpieces and sighed as he walked past Katsuki who had his back to all of them.

"I want to go back to UA..." Minoru sobbed on the ground, partially dressed in the shirt of his hero costume and his sleeping briefs. "Why do we have to go through this hell, anyway?!"

Miyuki looked up from the dismantled earpiece in her hand and subconsciously twirled the tweezers between her fingers as she turned to look at Minoru in his despondent state. It wasn't just him, she noticed, frowning as she took in Mina dozing over the pot, Denki sluggishly adjusting the support item of his hero costume, and even Ochaco looked like she was ready to keel over at any second, making her all the more concerned for the dishes and plates she carried.

Everyone looks so down, she thought, biting her lip. There was no way they could survive with such downcast attitudes. There had to be a way to boost everyone's morale!

Miyuki noticed something out of the corner of her vision. Looking out of the corner of her eye, she noticed the small guitar Denki played the night before propped up against the side of the cabin.

Hm...

"Cheer up, everyone," Ejirou said as she and Momo walked over to where everybody worked. "It's the second day of training, so we have to perform better than we did yesterday!"

"Let's have an attitude befitting students of the finest hero course in the country!" Tenya urged energetically, erratically moving his hips despite the visible bags under his eyes. "Don't look down on your situation; allow your struggles to strengthen you!"

Mina and Minoru groaned.

"I bet the teachers are watching us right now drinking hot tea and eating nice, warm food," Ejirou muttered as he walked by Katsuki. "I could go for somethin' meaty right now... Oh, Bakugo, what's that?!"

As fast as lightning, Katsuki shielded the swiss army knife and plank of wood from view.

"Go bother somebody else," he growled.

Ejirou's eyes widened with interest. "Come on, lemme just peek at it! -"

"Shut up and die!" Katsuki blasted, to which the redhead shrugged before continuing on his way. "Stupid Weird Hair...!"

He pulled the small plank away from his body and looked at it. He heard the crunching of soft footsteps and he noticed Miyuki passing by when he glanced away from the plank -

SNATCH!

Tape wrapped around it and Katsuki whipped around, anger filling his eyes when he looked up at the tree and saw Hanta hanging from a branch like a spider, he and Ejirou looking over what he carved.