Grell, Stop Stealing

Okay, hiii guys! So I was watching the news and some thief was stealing chainsaws. All I thought was "GRELL STOP IT! YOU HAVE YOUR DEATH SCYTH BACK!" Apparently, he felt the need to steal more chainsaws. I mean it's a regular chainsaw, you can't create a death scyth out of it (I don't think). So here's what happened: some how Grell came to this world and saw so many chainsaws that he thought they all were his. Because, I did the research and 1800's England did have chainsaws just not as advanced as Grell's. Then again, it's a death scyth for all we know it could've been brought from the future. Like imagine Ciel's face. He'd be all like wondering what it is and wanting Sebastian to rid of it. And Grell would just be twerking with it (as seen early in season 1) trying to get Sebastian's attention. And Sebby would be all like "I'm sorry bocchan. I cannot accomplish this task of yours." and then Will shows up and is like "bakas it's His death scyth" And yeah, that's totally what happened.

Okey, so for those of you that don't know what I'm talking about, I'm referring to the anime Black Butler or Kuroshitsuji if you prefer the Japanese title. Grell is one of the characters who has a very disturbing attractions to Sebastion--Ciel's demon butler. Grell is an Shinigami (death god or reaper) and his death scyth (the thing used to reap souls) is a chainsaw. If you wanna know more about the show, go watch it! Anyway, I love you all and stay kawaii!