Doors

Okay guys! I seriously realized today that doors are just large windows. Like think about it, a window is a small opening that ppl could technically crawl out of. For example the rebellious teen that lives down the street and your parents hate they could use the window to sneak out to go to rainbow parties (lol wtf? I rly don't know). So doors are like windows for less adventurous people. Yeah, see where I'm going here? No? Okay whatever. Yes? Good for you!

My theory on doors is that windows were originally doors but then old people started complaining of how it was so annoying to scrunch down and crawl out. So, the counsel of elderly people of the whole entire beautiful and wonderful world came together and voted to make a bigger window and call it a door. It was named after Francis Alexander Door. That is how doors were invented. You're welcome!

On a totally unrelated topic (referring back to the previous post) "Just your friendly neighborhood Satan looking all hot." *winks* *girls scream* I thought of this at like 1 in the morning cuz I was awake with a killer headache.

Anyway, I love you guys and stay kawaii! Oh! And if you have any topics you want me to report on lemme know! Lol report. Btw I'm not a newscaster. I promise. ;)