Chapter 12

-Charlottes POV-

"Aw, look at little Charlotte. Thinks Harry Styles loves her." I hear a remark as I feel eyes burn into my back as I walk down the hallway. Ignoring the comment, I kept on walking down until I reached the door that lead out into the football field.

Throughout half of the day I maintained a straight emotionless face.

"Worthless bitch thinks that superstar loves her."

"Maybe she had sex with him and he left her, no surprise there."

I kept self control, and ignored the rude statements. Harry had texted me a Good Morning this morning that made me smile. I replied Morning but he never answered back.

Seating down on the grass I pulled out a bag of Crisps. My phone buzzed.

Harry: How's everything babe :) .xx

I sighed, pondering whether I should tell him or not.

Not great...

Harry: What's wrong?

It's just I'm getting so much shit and idk it's whatever honestly.

Harry: It's not whatever. Come on, tell me... Im here for you. x

Thanks... But I don't want to talk about it.

Harry: Why don't you ever want to talk about it? It's better to get things off your chest...

My phone buzzed again.

Harry: Im sorry, that sounded quite rude... Skype later? .x

Sure sounds great.

I sent the message and slid my phone back into my pocket. Taking a handful of chips, I popped them into my mouth, observing my surroundings. No one really ate lunch out in the fields. They were usually just out by the huge patio or the Nutrition Center.

The bell rung and I stood up, picking up all my stuff.  

Walking back down into the building, I stepped inside and everyone's attention turned to me. There were some murmurs, but it was quiet.

My body stayed frozen as everyone kept staring. Someone spoke up from beside me, a familiar voice.

"Oh lookey here, it's Mrs. I Think Im Cool Because I fucked A Superstar." Julia blurted out. My cheeks tinted red as the tears formed. The crowd laughed hysterically. I stayed quiet, a huge lump in my throat forming.

"Oh so no answer huh? What? Are you pregnant again? Are you killing the baby, once again?" She smirked, holding onto the arm of her boyfriend. He had a straight face, and wasn't laughing, unlike the others. And I respected him for that.

"Are you going to say anything?" She smiled sweetly. 

"Shut the fuck up." I hissed. Her eyebrow raised, "Oh so it speaks."

That made the people break out into fits of laughter. I rolled my eyes. Blinking back the tears, I stayed silent staring down at the ground, keeping in my anger that was building up inside me.

"Very classy Charlotte, so what did you and him do? Besides you know.. fucking. Since that's the only thing you KNOW how to do." Her laugh made me cringe. My eyes flickered to her and the rest of the crowd.

I gulped, managing not to breakdown. "Do you really enjoy putting someone down? Does this make you happy? Especially putting someone down.. That used to mean so much to you." I stepped closer and closer to her. Her eyes flickered with concern but she immediately covered it up, and smirked.