Chapter 1

Hi guys, me and my best friend Julia decided to write a fanfic, :)

So basically its very triggering because it involves self-harming, bullying, disorders and so on.

Its not one of those "i just bumped into a boy band member that is really famous but i dont know who he is and suddenly we're in love so im going to tour the world with him and his four best mates"

So read/vote/comment.

Adios!

Love, Nicole.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gripping onto the books I held in my arms, I bit my lip to keep from breaking down. I snake around the crowd in the hallway, peoples' shoulders shoving into mine. Avoiding the nasty words they mutter as I walk by, I finally arrived at my locker, shoving the heavy textbooks into it.

As I was putting my books in my locker I felt a body collide with mine, sending me to the floor along with my heavy books and papers."Watch where you're going you filthy slut," the strange girl spat. A sharp pain hit my chest.

"Don't cry.." I thought to myself, on the verge of breaking down. I got on my hands and knees and gathered my things, with no assistance from the cold hearted people around me.

--

I watched the blood seep down my arm, and into the drain, blending in with the water that gushed out of the shower head. I collapsed onto the bathtub, my face buried in my hands as I wept, letting the hot water jets massage my back. My hand glided on the freshly new cuts, blood staining my fingertips. Wincing at the pain, I let the hot water clean up the remaining blood.

Delicately turning off the water, I stepped out of the shower, wrapping a red towel around my naked body, applying pressure on the cuts. Reaching over to the cabinet, it squealed open and I grasped onto the bandages. I undid the roll of gauge and enveloped it around my arm to stop the bleeding. After finally bandaging up my cuts, I threw on some black yoga pants and a large gray sweater.

Wiping the foggy mirror, I stared at my reflection. A broken girl stared back, her cheeks stained with tears.

If people saw this girl, would they still treat me the way they do?

I exhaled, taking one last look in the mirror, and then walking out of the bathroom into my bedroom.

Plopping on my bed, I grabbed my laptop from the wooden night stand, opening up Tumblr. A red dot popped up on the mail button, indicating I had a message.

"Fucking Whore." -Anonymous.

You would think I'd be used to those words by now, but in reality I'm just used to how to push the pain away.

Deleting the message, I clicked back and began scrolling down. After I reblogged a few things, I clicked on iTunes and pressed shuffle. "Little Things - One Direction" came on and I smiled, getting lost in their voices. Niall's part was my favorite considering it talked about self harm. I mouthed the words as the tears began to form. The song came to a close and I sat there speechless.

Gathering my thoughts back together, I closed the top of my laptop and set it on my bed. Grabbing the remote from underneath my pillow, I flipped through the channels.

A familiar face popped up, and I set down the remote. "Harry Styles spotted with a different girl this week, leaving Club Vegas," reported the lady on E News. I rolled my eyes, he might be the cutest from the boy band but he isn't quite the smartest.

Changing the channel, I ended up landing on another news program with that same handsome face on my screen. "Boyband member Harry Styles was spotted walking out of another club drunk with a cigarette in his hand." Then a short video appeared on the screen of him stumbling out of the club with the help of his security guards.

I immediately received butterflies in my stomach, but pushed them away. Why did someone so hot have to make the most stupid decisions? I rapidly shut my tv off and shut my eyes.

Why is this world so fucked up?