Chapter 7

-Harrys POV-

I stared at my laptop screen, trying to process what just happened. My eyelids suddenly became heavy, my mind racing rapidly. The way she shut her eyes, and how she scratched her wrists, reopening her scars... I contemplated on calling her back, but she needed alone time.

Shutting off my laptop, I set it on the nightstand. Wrapping the duvet around my body, I closed my eyes. My body relaxed, and I fell into a deep sleep.

--

"I can't do this anymore..." Charlotte scratched at her wrists, her scars opening up wide, blood gushing everywhere. "Oh God, please Charlotte." I begged. "Too late Harry..." She smirked, pulling out a gun from her back pocket.

"I'm done." The gun shot went off.

--

Sweat trickled down my forehead, as my eyes flew open. Liam looked down at me questionably. "You alright mate?"

I nodded, wiping the sweat from my forehead. Tossing around on the bed, I kicked off the covers. "Harry, don't go back to bed. It is time to wake up; we have an interview in an hour." Liam reminded me.

I groaned, sitting up. Rubbing my eyes, my vision cleared. Zayn was wrapped up burrito style by the covers, his mouth slightly opened as he snored. "Where are Lou and Niall?" I asked, running a hand through my knotty curls. "They went to get breakfast," Liam was putting clothing into his suitcase.

The event from last night repeated in my head. Deciding to DM her to ask if she was alright, I grasped my phone from the wooden table. It was already 12 in the morning, I sighed. Ugh Jet Lag.

I unlocked it, and clicked on twitter. Scrolling down my Direct Messages, I couldn't find our conversation, considering so many girls decided to message to me to follow their friends.

Exiting out of twitter, I tapped on the Skype icon. I went through my contacts, and set up my message. I hit on the send button. Checking my notifications, I had a message from Ed.

"Ed: Alright lad, I emailed you the two tickets you just got to print them out." I decided on printing them from the hotels computer room. But how would I be able to give her the tickets?

My thoughts were scattered all over the place, as I thought of ways to get a hold of her. I didn't know her house, or phone number, or what school she went to.

I went back on twitter, clicking onto her profile. I looked through her tweets, one caught my eye that was from yesterday afternoon.

"@Uselesscharl0tte: Bummed out that @EdSheeran's concert is sold out... ;( "

An idea sprouted, and I grinned. Closing the app, I texted Ed my plan.

-Charlottes POV-

My phone vibrated against my thigh. It was lunch time, and as usual I was sitting on the football field but this time under a tree to escape the heat. I ate my apple as I took out my phone.

"Skype: 1 message"

My mind flashed back to last night. Pushing the memories away, I unlocked my phone, taking another huge bite out of my apple

"HarryStylesxx: Good afternoon love... can I get your imessage? It'll be easier since I get too many DM's a day.xx"

Why has he taken a sudden interest on talking to me? Why can't he just get over the fact that I cut? Why does it matter to him anyways, thousands of girls cut. I pondered on the question.