Chapter 11

-Charlottes POV-

"Do you want to go out tonight? You can choose where." My mom insisted. We were sat on the couch in our pajamas watching television. I shook my head, clearing my throat. "Can Harry come over?" I looked over at her.

My mom stayed quiet. I bit my lip waiting for a reply... "Do you like this boy?" She broke the silence. I sighed, "Well I just met him, I don't know." I answered honestly. My legs dangled over the armrest. I clutched onto my phone, expecting some kind of message from him.

My mom exhaled sharply. "Fine," She stated bluntly. "But you must keep your bedroom door opened at all times." I grinned, "Thanks mom!"

--

I applied light makeup around the scar on my face and some eyeliner and mascara. It was already 5 in the evening. My phone vibrated against my back pocket. Nearly dropping my eye pencil, I set it on the sink and snatched my phone out.

Harry: out of the talk show. On my way :D .xx

My breath hitched. Rapidly finishing my makeup I brushed through my wavy hair. Walking out of the bathroom I headed downstairs. My mom was lying on the couch, her eyes glued on the T.V screen. I sat down on the love seat.

I still couldn't get it across my head that Harry Styles wants to spend time with me... He could be doing other things, but no he chose to hang out with me. Stuff like that just happens in fan fictions.

The door bell rang, snapping me out of my thoughts. My heart pounded against my chest, trying to escape. Racing over to the front door, I fixed my hair and swung the door open.

Harry was smiling, his dimples on full display. His hands were in his jean pockets. He wore a Gray 'Lover' tee and his white converse. His brown curls stuck out of his green beanie.

"Hello love," He greeted. Too speechless too speak; I waved, gesturing for him to come in. My mom was standing up with her arms crossed. She had a sour expression on her face as we walked over to the living room.

"Harry, my mom; Mom, Harry" I introduced. My hands were shaking so I stuck them in my back pockets. "Pleasure to meet you, ma'am" Harry stuck out his hand. My mom hesitated, but ended up shaking his hand. "You may call me Mary, Harry."

I felt my shoulders relax. "Alright mom we'll be in my room."

"Remember what I told you," She sat back down on the couch, her legs plopping on top of the coffee table. Leading Harry upstairs we remained quiet as we entered my room.

"Uh..." I stuttered. Harry sat down on the edge of my bed. "Awkward..." He blurted out. I giggled. "Television?" I suggested. "Oh yeah, the daylight talk show will be on in," Harry glanced at his home screen, "15 minutes."

"Great, I'll get food and we can watch it." I smiled, getting up to go to the kitchen.

-Harry's POV-

I watched as Charlotte swiftly left her bedroom and down the stairs. Curiosity got the best of me, and I stood up from her bed and walked around her room. I walked over to the bulletin board with pictures and little memories.

She looked so happy in these pictures. I looked over each picture, mostly of her and her mother, until a few caught my eye. There were three or four pictures of her and a blonde girl, around the same height as Charlotte.

She was pretty, but nothing compared to Charlotte. There were pictures of them at the beach together, and there were some of them making silly faces. I assumed they were best friends. I wonder if anything happened to her?