Chapter 8

-Charlottes POV-

Harry ended up handing me a ticket, knowing I couldn’t reject it. His security guard came and told him it’s time to go. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, and left.

I sat on the root of a tree, admiring the ticket. The memory of what just occurred, replaying in my mind. Harrys emerald eyes looked sincere, and full of concern. He had mentioned he’d be at the concert, also.

I sighed, Harry Styles…Harry from One Direction. I shook my head still in disbelief. My life is too complicated.

Getting up from the ground, I made my way into the car. Before shoving my keys into the ignition, I snatched out my phone from my pocket. Opening up the Skype application, I tapped on Harrys contact, and typed up the message and clicked send.

-Harrys POV-

“What happened?” Louis spat at me as soon as I walked in the hotel room. I opened my mouth to speak, but Niall interrupted me.

“Lads, look at the crowd that formed in front of the hotel room!” He looked surprised. He was always amazed at the crowd that grew by the hotels we went to.

You could hear the fans chanting One Direction in unison. Niall was peering out the window, waving. I walked over and joined him, the screaming increased. Turning around, I walked over to my bed, lying down. Louis sat beside me.

“How’d it go?” He questioned. I began telling him exactly what happened, the way Charlotte reacted and all.

After I finished, Louis smiled. “Poor girl, you probably made her really happy…” He muttered. “And confused...” He added.

“I want Harry’s taco!” Shouted the crowd, my eyes went wide. Niall clutched on his stomach, in hysterics. I got up and went to the window. I chuckled at all our fans.

“Boy, our fans really listen to me.” Niall smirked, and I rolled my eyes.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I unlocked it, taking me directly to Skype.

Charlotteadams95: My iMessage is Charlottexx95@yahoo.com… See u tmrw x :)”

I smiled, adding her as a contact on my phone.

*Next Day*

-Charlottes POV-

The sound of my phone woke me up. My eyes opened, the sunlight seeped through my curtains onto my face, blinding me for a bit.

As my vision cleared up, I clutched onto my iPhone. I had two messages, one from twitter and one from an unknown number.  Sliding my finger across the screen, I unlocked my phone glaring at the message.

501-692: Good Morning love. Rise n shine :) .xx -H

I couldn’t help but let out a small squeal. Even though it was only eight in the morning, I was fully awake now. I replied to the message, and added him to my contacts.

Good morning! It’s too early ;( a girl needs her beauty sleep haha. x

I rubbed my eyes, as I sat up on my bed. Setting my feet on the cold floor, I stood up leaving my phone on my bed. Walking down the stairs, the aroma of pancakes filled my lungs. My mom hummed as she baked pancakes. I sat on top of the kitchen counter, observing her.

“So… mom… I’m going to that concert I told you about tonight…” I informed her. She licked her fingers as she finished stirring the batter. “I thought it was sold out?” She poured the a little bit of batter onto the frying pan.