Chapter 5

Chapter Five

-Harrys POV-

“You look like you’ve seen a ghost” Louis looked directly at me. We were sat in the van on our way to the hotel. “Yeah, what’s up with you?” Zayn popped up in the conversation.

The image of her wrists never left my mind. Looking over to the boys, all of them intensely stared at me.  Running a hand through my curls, I exhaled.

“Okay, so I was going to the bathroom…” I began telling the story. “And I hear a scream, and I find a girl lying on the ground and she’s crying hysterically and she’s saying ‘please… don’t’ I freak out and the first thing I think of is to sing… Erm so I start singing Paradise by Coldplay, and her eyes open up and she just looks at me and asks me if I’m Harry Styles. She was star struck… I think. And erm, when I helped her get off the ground, her sweater sleeve went up and her wrist was covered in cuts. Now I can’t stop thinking about them. Also the way she broke down when she saw you guys…”

My voice drifted off as I observed their reactions. Zayn and Niall’s mouths were gaped open, and Liam’s was in a tight line.

“Oh my god, that’s terrible,” Louis spoke up first. I nodded, unsure of what to think.

“So you didn’t ask her about them?” Liam asked. I shook my head, “What was I going to say? ‘Oh why do you cut yourself’” I turned away, gazing out the window.

“I think you should ask her, maybe she’s going to the concert…” Niall suggested. I sighed, “With the way she reacted, I’m pretty sure she isn’t.”

We sat in silence. My thoughts ran around in my head.

“Wait!” Liam broke the silence. We all glanced at him. His hand slipped into his pocket, and he pulled out his phone. “I got her twitter, maybe you can follow her and maybe DM her?” Liam advised.

I scratched my head, thinking about the idea.

“What would I say? I can’t just randomly ask her.”

“Just start a regular conversation mate, snake your way in to her life.” Zayn patted my back. I nodded, ending the conversation.

-Charlottes POV-

The whole event replayed in my head on the way home. My mom smiled, “I haven’t seen you this happy in a long time.” I stayed quiet. My phone buzzed between my lap and I grabbed it. 

“@EdSheeran : Small concert in San Fran in 5 days, who’s ready? :) ”

 My breath hitched. Ed Sheeran is coming here? No way. “What?” My mom questioned, looking over at me.

My mouth was hanging open. Clicking out of twitter, I tapped the safari app. typing in Ticketmaster; I searched Ed Sheeran Concert San Francisco. I rapidly clicked on the first option.

Ed Sheeran

The Fillmore Venue – $20.00 per ticket.

That was only ten minutes away. I shrieked, causing my mom to jump a little from her seat. “What?” She snapped.

“Ed She-Sheeran is coming to San Fran in five days! MOM THAT’S IN FIVE DAYS! Can I please go?” I pleaded, giving her my puppy eyes even though she didn’t take her eyes off the road.

She rolled her eyes, and sighed. “Fine… under one condition… you let me pick the movie.”

--