CHAPTER 10

Pyrrha Nikos POV

WHOOSH!

Dodging an axe, she rolls to the right as she raised her shield mid-crouch to block rapid gunfire from Blake.

They were currently in a team versus team match in Ms. Glynda Goodwitch's combat class, Team JNPR versus Team RWBY. They had been randomly selected via chance to fight against one another for fighting experience.

PING!

"Ahhhh!"

"Sorry, Jaune!"

Ruby yelled out as she pushes Jaune away with her red scythe, causing him to fall to the ground from the power behind the attack.

"Come on, Yang! Give me a mooch!"

"Oh, you better clench your teeth!"

BOOOOM!!!

Meanwhile, Yang and Nora were fighting it out, trading blow after blow, but still moving as if the previous blow was nonexistent. Oh, and the explosions were due to Nora's grenade launcher.

PING! PING! PING! THUD! PING!

Ren, who was fighting against Weiss, clashed blades as they tried their best to disarm or incapacitate the other, with the skillful usage of Dust manipulation while the other used his flexibility and experienced martial arts movements.

RATATATATA!

The sound of submachine guns snaps her out of her thoughts as she starts to run from the gunfire, using her superior speed to dodge all the bullets.

Once she was sure that Blake was running low, she charged in, running in a zigzag pattern to feint the bullets.

CLICK!

Realizing that Blake had no more bullets, Pyrrha pounced, leaping up to the sky as she transforms her sword into a spear. Tensing her body, she throws it like a javelin full force at Blake.

Nimbly, Blake cartwheels out of the way, the spear stabbing the ground with spider-like cracks, debris exploding upwards as the spear's impact shook the stage.

Using her polarity manipulation Semblance, she shifted her armor so that she would turn slightly as Pyrrha and Blake clashed blades, with her shield and katana respectively.

This was Jaune's strategy, since he had seen that Team RWBY relied on their teamwork more, so Jaune proposed that they isolate the fights so that none of their teammates would be able to help one another.

A very impressive strategy from Jaune, as she could physically see the difference between a working team and an isolated team, he has grown quite a lot in these few weeks.

Skidding back, Pyrrha grabs her javelin before transforming it into a rifle with a touch of a button. Pointing it at Blake with the support of the shield for accuracy, she pressed the trigger —

"Glynda, I'm really sorry! I overslept!"

The voice of Rin makes her turn her head to the lecturer's podium, watching as Rin, with normal clothes and the remains of bed hair, hand Ms. Goodwitch her coffee, bowing slightly with an embarrassed face.

Oh my Oum, how cute! He's wearing normal clothing! Not his work clothes (Which still look good in her opinion, the way that brown shirt hugs his chest...), but normal-going-outside clothes!

He was wearing a simple loose white t-shirt with the logo "Baristas Rule, Instant Stuff Drools!" that clearly showed his beautiful collarbone, and black long pants that highlighted his nice legs and juicy ass!