CHAPTER 5

Blake Belladonna POV

Getting off of the bullhead, she almost had the urge to lay on solid ground.

It wasn't that fact that she had the fear of heights, it's more of the fact that she likes the feeling of solid ground on her feet more as it gave her more stability.

But using bullheads to go from one place to another was one of the main ways of transportation when one becomes a Huntswoman, so she would have to get used to it.

Briefly stretching her arms (And ignoring the looks of others), she grabs her purse that she normally brings before taking out a flask.

The flask was brown and made out of stainless steel, and had the "Leblanc" words written on it, a merchandise that Rin sold in Leblanc. It honestly was just a regular looking flash, but it had the words "1st Ever" on it, signifying that she was the first one who bought the flask, making this quite a treasure for her.

Thinking about Rin just makes her want to verbally sigh. Because of Beacon's rules, she could no longer visit Beacon every day as students could only exit the campus once a week. Security reasons, they say.

That meant no more coffee, and no more admiring Rin daily.

Ugh... This is horrible.

And what she heard from Rin even before arriving to Beacon was horrible.

"You want me to what?"

Rin just chuckled nervously as he averted his eyes away, something that she immediately took note off and started recording every. Single. Detail.

Embarrassed Rin is so cute!

"Er — You know the one with the hood always on, Scarlet? Yeah, she's apparently going to Beacon too, so I was wondering if you'd look out for her."

... She should have known to not carry 5 boxes full of coffee beans in front of Rin, now she thinks that she's not a girl in distress and that she could look after anyone now!

... Well, she was not and could do so, but that's not the point!

"B-But — "

Before she could even retort, he grasped both of her hands into his before looking at her with pleading eyes.

"Please? For me?"

That shot an arrow straight into her heart as she just mutely nodded in shock. Oum, his hands were soft for someone who's working 8 hours a day —

While she missed the grin on his face due to her daydreaming, she did however hear his next sentence.

"Thanks! Well, she has red scarlet hair, green eyes, oh yeah, she's quite beautiful too — "

That snapped her back to the harsh world as her brain just processed the words coming out of his kissable mouth.

"W-Wait, you've seen Scarlet's face before?"

He just blinks before slowly nodding.

"... Yeah? She always takes her hood off when we're alone."

Alone.

Alone.

Alone.

... That harlot — !

She had totally used her "mysterious" identity to the max! manipulating so that only she could only show her face in "private" with her, says a lot about her manipulative character!