CHAPTER 2

Ozpin Wiz POV

In an office on the highest floor of Beacon...

"Ozpin! This... Thief, has been operating all over Vale for almost a year now! He has stolen more items than Torchwick himself! And he's been operation since forever!"

One of the men in the holograms that surrounded Ozpin yelled as he slammed his fist on his table. He just sighed as he raised a hand to try and calm the nobleman.

"I promise you, Mr. Winchester, my huntsmen are trying their upmost best to reclaim your possessions..."

"He is right, Ozpin. The thief has stolen items from ALL of us, and have severely humiliated every one of us with his... Calling cards!"

A woman voiced out as she held a red and black card with the design of a domino mask and a top hat. Ah, the signature calling card before any of the thief's heists. They had been quite active as of recent.

"Yes, I understand the frustrations, Ms. Odhir, but — "

"No BUTS, Ozpin! You have a month to capture this man and return our stolen goods!"

Another man yelled as he points at his screen.

"Or else we will reduce the budget of Beacon! Let's see... How does a 20% reduction sound, Ozpin?"

His eyes thins as he looks at the man with a glare, placing his coffee cup on the table as he leans forward. He did not just do that.

"Mr. Kesin, are you threatening my institute?"

"Not a threat, but an encouragement. We want our items back, or else!"

The man says with a smug smirk as one by one, the screens faded away, leaving the headmaster in deep thought before he sighs in resignation.

"... So they've planned this all along? Sigh..."

Taking his cup, he sips on it and enjoys the taste of it before looking down into his cup, muttering. These men and women are just so frustrating to deal with. Noblemen are always quite demanding when it comes to him and his huntsmen. 

What was the words again... Ah, yes. As Qrow says, "They literally drag my balls around." Quite vulgar, but it's a perfect analogy for now. 

The High Table, so annoying. It has been one of the many regrets that he had done, the Table was meant to look over the entirety of Remnant, but it has been corrupt since his passing. 

Sigh...

"If only Mr. Junichiro has a delivery service..."

He guessed that sending Glynda to get his double-shot espressos would increase now that he has tasted heaven before taking another sip, feeling his worries disappear.

But first, the Phantom Thieves...

Blake Belladonna POV

"The Phantom Thieves have stuck once again! Targeting the Politician Ms. Odhir just last night!"

The news on the television blared as Blake drank her latte peacefully, breathing relaxingly as she looked over at her recent friend, Rin, washing a cup of coffee at his sink.

The way his defined muscles under that tight shirt moved, the way his broad shoulders tilt to wash the mouth of the cup, the dexterity of his fingers cleaning the insides of the cup, the soft grunts at the stains of the coffee that stuck on the cup —