CHAPTER 8

A/N:

As promised, I'll post Chapter 8 and 9 this week, so stay tuned!

Also, I'm posting an extra chapter for my other book, HP: The Name's Constantine too, so go check it out if you're free or something.

And something to note, I'm cooking up something fresh. It's from my old book way back before I started this Patreon thingy.

So let me cook, alright? I think it's gonna be my favourite yet out of all (This Fic is my favourite so far).

??? POV

It was as if his head was splitting into two. He closes his eyes and groaned in pain, clutching on his head as he felt his body get submerged into water before getting dragged out. It was super weird.

Opening his eyes, he was shock to see red, which was surprising since he was just about to board a train after a day of class in Shujin Academy.

"W-What in the world..."

Shibuya's train station had now become bloody red, as if he just stepped into a horror movie. It had the feeling of eeriness, and just being in this... world makes him want to puke.

He was currently in what seemed to be a resting area that some station have for people to sit and relax.

Pinching his skin to make sure that he was awake, he cursed at the fact that this was some sort of reality as he started looking for a way out of this hellhole.

He tried to first call someone with his phone that was in his school bag, but there wasn't a signal at all, so he looked around the station for any clues or remnants of an exit. Seeing a staircase that lead upwards, he immediately went to it.

Walking up the stairs, he noticed that on that wall had the number 4 with the words "Floor of Aiyatsbus". That should indicate that he was in the 4th floor of whatever Aiyatsbus was.

Reaching the apex of the stairs and making sure not to touch any of the black and red stuff, he was greeted with the same surrounding, but there wasn't a rest area anymore. Instead, there was a space for a train to travel through, shrouded in darkness.

Floor of Aiyatsbus: 3rd Floor.

Realizing that there was nowhere to go now other than to follow the train tracks, Rin steeled himself before jumping down from the platform to try and find his way out, not noticing a blue butterfly fluttering behind him.

Four days after Beacon's new semester started...

Ozpin Wiz POV

"Thank you so much. Mr. Rin."

Glynda thanked Rin as she received the cup carrier with the logo Leblanc. He had decided to start delivering coffee from today to Beacon since most of his regulars were here.

Handing him the Lien, Rin thanked her and as he was about to leave, Ozpin stopped him.

"Mr. Junichiro, may I please have your attention?"

Looking back, Rin had a curious face as Ozpin opened the cabinet on his desk before bringing out a card. More specifically, a staff access card.

"Since you'll be making quite frequent trips, no doubt from our addiction to your coffee, I decided to create a card for you. This will make any costs when sitting transport to Beacon null, give access to any facilities of Beacon, and much more."