Confession

I was adopted by Voldemort at the age of 8 with other kids. He threatened that we will be killed if we don't obey him. Many kids died but me and one other girl didn't. We both were trained to kill. Then he said if we dare not to work for him our family and friends will be killed.

 We hated working for him but we didn't have a choice. He told he will kill harry, Sirius and anyone that i talk to really if i didn't obey him. The other girl was a year older than me. We became his most trusted and skilled death eaters. Not to mention the youngest too. Besides nobody would suspect a little potter girl who cant do shit right? 

I was still kept at the orphange. Sirius couldn't be my legal guardian because he was at Azkaban. Then i was a student at beauxbatons academy of magic in France. He was put down as my legal guardian. So was the other girl... We grew to hate each other in the school. 

She was the head girl, perfect in any way possible meanwhile i was the rebel who broke rules. The other girl is Fleur Delacour. None would suspect us. I met Lorenzo at the orphange. He went to a all boys school nearby. He doesn't know but he always sensed that i was lying to him in some sort of way. He never asked about that.

I was behind all the killings from one headmaster to another. Even Cormac. The dead rose that was placed after each murder was a symbol of darkness , hate and passion. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I explained all that to Mattheo.

He is flabbergasted by what i just said not in a good way though.

"w-what- you have been killing since you were 8?" he asks. I ignore his question. 

"Y-you killed Cormac?" he asks. Ignore.

"My father made you do this?" he asks. Ignore.

He looks up at me with darkened eyes.

"Would you leave the death eaters for me?" He asks. I've never thought of that...

He walks over to the door and locks it. With his back against the door he gives me a cold stare that sends shivers down my spine. "Answer me Princess, Will you?"

I gulp down. I don't know- i don't want anyone to die because of me. Death eaters turned into my- family... even though it was hard. He walks over to me and cups my cheeks and stares into my eyes. "Will you?" he asks again. I nod slowly. "Good girl"

I raise my eyebrows. "Good girl?" 

"Hm well you made me suffer... How about you suffer?" He grins. "W-what?" I ask more flabbergasted than he was a minute ago. "You know what i mean" he says. He walks over to his desk and opens a drawer. He searches for something. He lifts his hand up in his hand- "Why do you have that  book?" i ask looking at the book i threw out the window. He walks over to me and tucks my hair behind my ear. "How about i do all those things to you?" he says glancing at the book. I look up at him and pull him down by his collar so we are at eye level. "How about you make something that's more original?" i whisper in his ear.

I release him. His cheeks a light shade of pink. I smile at the way he looks right now. "Audrey... will you do anything?" he asks. I nod.

A/N: I don't know how to write smut but yk what happens