Meeting

WC:531

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audreys Pov:

Mattheo slept in my bed yesterday. I get up before him and get paper and a quill. I walk over to my table to write a letter to draco. 

Meet me in the room of requirements. 9 am sharp. 

ps. Don't act suspicious ferret boy

Signed, Alayla

odin my owl is in his cage. His cage is open like always. "Odin mail. Ferret boy" i say. Odin flies out of his cage to the table. He takes the letter from my hand with his beak and out he goes from the window.

I get back into bed. "Mail?" Asks mattheo. It almost sounded like a whisper. "mhm" i reply. 

----8:30 am---- 

I wake up at 8:30 ish. Odin has dropped a letter at the end of my bed. I get up and open it.

Alright meet you there.

Signed, Ferret boy? 

Should i take a quick shower? I will just brush my teeth and do my hair. I brushed my teeth and i combed my hair. I used my curling iron to add some curls. 

I wear a top and a skirt. I grab my purse.

"Where you off to?" Mattheo asks. He is getting changed. He is shirtless. Even tho i have seen him topless its just something. I walk to him. I trace his face with the tip of my finger. "Work. Be back soon okay?" i reply. He pulls on a hoodie. "All black? someone die?" he asks "Funny. Bye!"

I walk out. I walk to the room of requirements. I wear my mask. 

Its 9:02 am now... He is late. 

After a bit i hear footsteps. "Alayla?" he calls. He spawns in front of me. "Your late. This shit matters more to you than me" i say. I open my folder. "Next week we will have him all to ourselves... Heard he will be in astronomy tower around 3pm. We both will come-" i pause, "Malfoy pay attention" i say. "Yeah..." he replies. I sigh. "You better may attention Malfoy. Both of our lives are on the line" i say. I continue with the plan. 

I finish explaining the plan. "Okay. Any questions?" i ask. Draco doesn't look like he is following up with me. "uh... What will we do if we get caught?" he asks. Caught? This guy aint serious. "Well then dont" I reply. I put the papers into the folder then back into my purse. "Weren't you scared when you k-killed that man?" 

he asks. "Your not scared to kill are you?" i ask  "No! Who are you?" he asks. "Wanna know?" i ask smiling but he can't see it. He nods slowly. "Make the unbreakable promise then with me" i say. He won't say yes to that he is to scared- "Okay" He replies. What? I chuckle. "Uh you know you will die if you don't keep to the promise?" I say surprised. 

"Yeah. tell me now?" he asks. He is so desperate to know who i am. "I will give you a clue." i compromise. "Okay.." he replies. "Did you think i was going to give you one?" i say laughing. "You must be a slytherin, You have a bad attitude" he says. "Gryffindors can too" i lie. That will put him off. I laugh and i walk out of the room.