Draco?

WC:1299

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audrey's Pov:

5 months has passed. Time flies fast. Voldemort has send me a letter for a meeting with the other Death Eaters. I'm done with lessons for the week. Me and Mattheo have been together for almost 6 months and i think it's time we tell others. I walk into the common room and Enzo is laying on his fav couch. When i go closer he has a black eye. His eyes are swelling. There is blood dripping from his lip. I quickly run to him.

 "What the hell happened? Who did this to you?" i ask worried. He sits up and groans in pain. "C-Cormac he was getting to close w-with Daph-" he says in pain. What the hell is wrong with cormac? "One sec let me go to my dorm. I will be back" i rush into my dorm. I look in my drawers to find a first aid kit. Nothing. I think Riddle has one. I open his shelf. I throw some of his clothes and i found i buried deep inside the shelf. 

I go back out to Enzo. I wiped the blood from his lips. I pressed an ice pack on his bruised eye. "Okay go on" i say eager to hear what he did to Cormac. He looks at me with confusion. "That's it?" i ask with disappointment. "I mean i punched him?" he says. That sounded like a question. "Wait were you drunk?" i ask him. He nods. He cant fight when he's drunk. "Stop drinking mate" i say pressing his eyes a little harder. "You will push my eyes into my skull" he screams in agony. Mattheo walks in. 

"What's all the commotion about?" he asks. I get up from the couch. Mattheo saw Enzo's face and he says "Ouch, what happened?" he asks. "Accio baseball bat" The baseball bat comes flying i catch it.  I walk towards him. "Cormac. I'm going to kill him-" i say storming to the door. "Don't let her go! she will actually kill him!" Enzo screams. He needs to shut up. As soon as Riddle heard that he runs to the door and blocks my path. "Move" i command. He smiles. Why the hell is he smiling? 

"Uh no go do your homework or something" he says. He tries to take the bat off my grip. Who the fuck does he  think i am? A nerd?  "No let me go" i say. Mattheo looks at Enzo then me. The door opens and Daphne walks through it. "Take care of your boyfriend" i say. I throw the ice pack at Enzo. Daph runs to him asking question. "Let me go" i say. Why is he even holding me back from going? I new idea forms in my mind. That will be better. I let him take the bat from my grip. 

"Your a potter act like one" he says. He really want to piss me off. "I am not like my brother or parents for merlin's sake! I don't want to waste my time on cormac" I say stroming to my dorm. I stop and look at Enzo "Learn to fight coward!" i shout. Daphne stands up. "Who are you to call him-" she says back but Enzo stops her. "Don't talk to her like that" he says. I can see the anger in her face. She thinks she knows him better than me. I smile. "Listen to your boyfriend" i say. Mattheo drags me into the room. 

He looks at me with pure disappointment "What?" i snap. He sighs. He takes my hand and we sit on his bed. "Nothing. Why are my clothes on the floor?" he asks. Oh the clothes. "I needed to find a first aid kit" i say. I get up and open the letter to look at the time i have to be their for the meeting. It says midnight today. "Sirius again?" he says. I nod. I hate lying to him but it's for the better. "You never write back to him why?" he asks. Great... I take a deep breath. "He is a busy person" i lie. He can tell i'm lying. "What are you hiding?" he asks. 

"Nothing. He likes Harry better so i thought why write back... That's all" i reply. I think he believed that. We go to dinner. Draco has been talking a lot less. I sit next to Draco. "You alright?" i ask. He looks at me and nods. I eat dinner and i go back to my dorm. Mattheo is standing by the window. "When are we going to tell them?" he asks. I walk to him and hug him from behind. "Tomorrow sound good?" i ask. "Yeah" he replies. I tell him the plan for tomorrow. 

I get into bed so that he doesn't suspect anything. He goes to his bed to sleep. He sometimes sleeps with me. "Goodnight love" he says. I smile. "Goodnight" i say.

 Its 11:56pm now on the clock. I should get up and leave asap. I get up from my bed and i walk to the door. I open it slowly as possible so i don't make any noise. I'm holding my black heels. I walk towards Toms room. I open the door and he is inside waiting. "Your gonna be late. " he says handing me the floo powder. I ignore him and i say. "Malfoy Manor" After a bit of twirls and spins i reach the malfoy manor hall. I put my death eater mask on and i wear my heels. I look at the time. 12:04 am. I will be fine. 

I walk to the hall to the meeting room i push it open causinga creaking sound. Everyone turns to look at me. I scan the room. I walk in. I walk around the meeting table looking at everyone. "Ah...My child take a seat" Says Lord Voldemort directing me to the seat opposite him. I stop when i see a familiar face. Its Draco... Why is he doing this? he has the dark mark on his arm. "Lord... You shouldn't trust a girl" says a man. I walk and i stop at him. I take my pocket knife and i stab him on the side of his neck. They gasp. Blood is dripping from his neck to the collar of his shirt. He is screaming in pain. 

The other members didn't dare move. I'm still holding onto the knife. "Too slow" i say. I pull out the knife from his neck. More blood is coming out. He is now looking at voldemort for help. I clean the knife with a clean cloth. I throw the cloth on the floor. "I will end your misery. A favour? Avada kedavra" i say and i take out a towel. I wipe the blood away. I put the towel on my purse. His body drops to the table. Lifeless. "Anyone else have anything to say about me?" i ask scanning the room. Draco is trying to hide behind his father. He shouldn't be here. 

Voldemort starts speaking. "There is a new task...I want Alayla to guide... Draco to get his first kill...Dumbledore is our target" he says. Draco killing dumbledore and me guiding him? This is not going to work. Bellatrix opens her mouth to speak. "My lord, how will she guide the boy?" she asks. "She is a student at hogwarts... And she won't be suspected" he says. 

Yep who will suspect a silly little Potter who doesn't have her parents? Draco looks at me. I read his mind. "A student? who will she be?"  he thinks. "Alayla you can arrange meeting with him... I want Dumbledore dead in 2 weeks time...understood?" he says. I stand up. "Yes my lord," I look at draco. "Don't be slow malfoy" i say and i leave the meeting room.