Chapter 25

Warning!!! Miscarriage!!!

My eyes slid open as I heard the soft sound of beeping. I turned my head to the side and saw that I had an IV in my arm.

"Looks like sleeping beauty has finally woken up." A voice said from beside me.

I let out a groan and rolled my head to the other side. I frowned as I saw Jo and Chekov sitting on Jo's bed.

"What happen?"

"You passed out. You almost died." Jo said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Did... you tell Bones?"

"No, but I almost did. Damn it, Thea; you flatlined! We almost lost you!" Chekov exclaimed.

"I'm sorry... I know I should have told Bones about my injury-"

"Then why didn't you?"

I let out a sigh and turned to stare at the ceiling.

"I.. got into a fight with Spock. I told him... that I want to end our bond." I explained.

"Why would you do that?" Jo asked in shock.

"Because he doesn't love me! He can't love me, this bond is just hurting both of us!" I exclaimed as I threw my hand into the air.

"You don't really believe that, do you?"

"I don't know.. I.. I love him, but it's like I mean nothing to him." I said as I moved to hold my stomach.

I felt a sharp pin and flicked as I felt my breath hitch.

"Okay, I know you don't want to see Spock, but you have to let Dad check you over... please." Jo begged.

"Fine, help me up." I grumbled out.

"I'll carry her." Chekov said as he stood up.

"Chekov, you don't-"

He cut me off by slipping his arms under me and lifting me up off of the bed.

"Hold on! Let me take out her IV!" Jo exclaimed.

Chekov stopped moving and I laid my head against his shoulder, as I felt Jo remove the needle. When he was given the all clear he started to carry me to sickbay.

"If Bones asks... I hadn't realized I had been stabbed." I grumbled out.

"Oh no, I'm not lying for you anymore." Jo hissed as she flicked my forehead.

"I thought you were my soulmate."

"I am, but I am not lying to my dad. He will ship me off." Jo said as she let out a laugh.

"Fine, I'll tell him the truth." I grumbled out.

"Good." Jo said as we made our way to the lift.

After a short ride down the lift we arrived at sickbay. Chekov allowed me to walk the rest of the way, with his arm around me of course.

"What's going on?" Bones asked as I slumped against Chekov.

"She got stabbed." Jo said as she rushed over to a bed.

"When?" Jim asked as he set up.

"When that Andorian attacked her." Jo explained as Chekov helped me lay back on the bed.

"What is with everyone on this ship having a death wish!" Bones exclaimed as he walked over to me.

"I'm sorry, Bones. I know I should of just told you." I said as I laid my head back against the bed.