We good now?

AU: ik know its been awhile since i updated any of my books but i do think i have gotten much better at writing and adding more emotion into my work and this chapter will decide it so plz plz plz give me an honest answer just don't be to mean okie! 

its been almost 5 hours since we started fucking and this mother fucker is still going! so far he just takes brakes but then he gets back to thrusting.So as he starts another one of his breaks i take this chance to talk to him."hey you know its almost lights out" I pant sounding like i ran a marathon even though i been on my back all this time.After a few seconds he responds "so?" "Soo don't you think we should clean up and head back? i don't wanna risk being caught".

He looks dead into my eyes and for some reason i start to get shy."What you don't want anyone seeing you get pounded by me begging for my dick like your life depends on it?" I start to feel myself getting even more wet so i try to make an excuse "w-well im just tired cause we have been going for hours..plus the guards are gonna check the cells and snap when they see us gone" he thinks for a moment "ight get ready im about to pull out" 

I try to relax my body as much as possible but its hard to ignore how empty I feel when he pulls out."ngh~ oh fuck~" he continues to pull out and as soon the the tip pops out i let put a breath i didn't even know i was holding."lets go" he says as he grabs his stuff but then i notice something.  

"wait what are you gonna do about that?" I point at his dick as it stills stands proudly."i don't know might just sleep it off" huh now i feel bad.. i came multiple times and didn't notice he never came...am i not good enough? "w-was it bad?"usually  I always know the answer with anyone else but this time I just had to ask.He answered while getting dressed

 "it was ight" wait what! This dude just messed up my insides for hours and called it alright.I keep thinking about it till i feel myself start to tear up.why am i crying? i ask my self as i sniff a little to loud and chaos hears it. He snaps his head up looking worried "what's wrong?" 

I feel myself start to get mad "what's wrong?? I let you fuck the living shit out of me for hours! with no foreplay then when were done you say its ight?? what the fuck!" I say still feeling the hot tears come out. He looks at me and comes closer."get the fuck away from me!" I yelled feeling like ive been used. Chaos dosen't listen and continues to come closer."did you not her me?" I try to get up but my legs don't work thanks to a certain someone and i feel myself falling. 

i close my eyes as im waiting for the impact but it dosent come.I open my eyes again and see chaos holding me "let go" i try to push him off but he holds on tighter."what don't you understand? i said let go!" he stays quiet but then he picks me up bridal style."W-What are you doing?? put me down! "

He continues to walk out the locker room looking out to make sure no one's able to see us."it's five minutes till lights out.that's when every one heads to their cells so we should be good..." he walks out the locker room looking as normal as ever while casually carrying  me naked.

We get to our cell and he sits me down on the bottom bunk and gets on his knees.Even though im still crying i look at him in confusion."What are you doing?" he looks at me in a way i can't explain so i just stare in shock. "listen..." he starts "I usually never do this but... i'm sorry when i said the sex was ight I wasn't trying to say it was bad I just-..."

 he stops to think about what he's going to say next. At this point I stopped crying for the most part there's still a few tears here and there but that's it.I try to pull myself together but then he says this "That was the best sex i have ever had in my entire life." My eyes widen in shock.

The best sex he ever had! and here i thought it was the worst! I look at his handsome face "really?" he looks me dead into my eyes again like he did in the locker room. "yes.and it just felt so good i couldnt stop.it was like i was addicted to some drug!" I smiled and jumped on him and of course he caught me."and here i thought i wasnt good enough!" I start beaming when he smiled and held onto me.after a while chaos breaks the silence "so we good?" I was going to say yes but then i thought about it."mmm i don't know if you really made it up to me~" i say giving him a knowing smirk. He looks at me like he's reading my mind "well then let me really make it up to you~".Chaos picks me up and puts me back onto the bed spreading my legs.

ugh it's been forever since ive been eaten out."damn look at you still soaking wet~" I moan as he rubs my clit teasing me and making me even more horny."fuck chaos~" he cuts me off by kissing me pushing his hot tongue into my mouth intertwining it with mine."mhm~" it hasn't even been five minutes and i feel like im about to cum."Chaos please~" he smirks at me "tell me what you want baby" I blush at the nickname and start to get shy "u-use your ngh~" before i finish he rubs my clit even harder."fuck chaos please use your tongue i wanna cum from your mouth~" he smiles knowing he was successful in teasing me then lowers his head grazing his breath over my pulsing pussy ."fuck chaos hurry upp~"

 I whine cause feeling his breath graze my clit is just getting me closer to cumming.He chuckles and finally lick my clit with his hot tongue."holy shit! fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkkk mmm~" it was one lick and i felt my orgasm coming close.I try to hold it for a bit but chaos starts pushing his tongue in and out "fuckk daddy~" i whine in a very high pitched voice not caring about how i sounded the pleasure was just sooo good."ohhh fuck daddy~" I whine as chaos shoves his faces further into my pussy "mmmm~" he moans and that's when i lose it.The vibrations from his tongue made me cum so fucking hard."OH FUCK DADDY IM CUMMING!~" i know i was loud but i couldn't help it! he moans again while licking up my juices lapping his tongue up and down.

Still coming i throw my head back and whine in pleasure while chaos licks up every last drop.As I feel another orgasm come i start to grind on his tongue feeling desperate to cum again."ngh~ fuck ~ im gonna cum again!~" and then i did it wasn't as strong as the last one but it was still amazing as fuck. I lay on my back as chaos laps up the rest of my juices."shit.." he looks up at me smirking "you okay?" mother fucker."yea...amazing actually" i was about to drift off to sleep but then i remember "wait let me suck you off" he looks at me and laughs.

"whats so funny?" "you see i would love to have that pretty mouth on my dick but-" before he could finish the guards yell "LIGHTS OUT".I look at him as he gets up feeling somewhat bold i ask him "wanna sleep down here?" he pauses for a bit but then responds "maybe tomorrow night when i'm not this bricked up" then pulls himself onto the top bunk.

OMGGGGG CAUSE WHY DID I KINDA EAT THIS CHAPTER DA FACK UPPPPP?! i can't spell for shit but atleast i think i did pretty damn good compared to all my other stories  ^^ anyways this chaper is over 1,300 WORDS!! please please please tell me how you feel about it ik theres gonna be like 3 ppl reading this but hey a win is a mother fuckin win !! and dont worry imma work on my bakutodo story today cause that my most viewed story and now that i got a little better at putting more into my work i think ill make you guys proud for whats about to come!