well your no fun

(this one author inspired me to start writing chapters up to 2,000 words idk know how imma do it but imma fooking do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PERIOT)

"aye take the muzzle off of him" "sorry but we can't " i look at them like the baka's he is "and why is that?" "well the warde-" "do i look like i care what the warden says about what akashi says" their faces turned pale almost white. Damn that dudes a bitch but he has a pretty nice bod.I thought as they took off my muzzle.

Its not like i cant talk with it on its just that when i was working out i noticed a bunch of guys staring at me so i cussed them out so the warden decided that i need a muzzle with a "mouth piece" for me to bite on when im about to snap at someone(i didnt want to say gag cause ThAtS ToO FoOkIng GAy).

After taking the muzzle off they re-did the bitch's introduction "chaos this is your temperary roommate daik aomine" I look him up and down deciding whether he breedable or just fuckable (if he think hes breedable that means he might just date him~).

After a good 10 seconds of thinking he looks kinda worried so i say something "what up" after that he started talking asking a bunch of questions but i didnt pay attention cause i realized a bunch of guys grouped up in front of my -i mean OuR cell so i get up and walk towards them.

"Hey! where are you going! im not done talk-"i get real close up to his face and decided to have some fun"If you won't shut up on your own i have something that will make you~" i see his eyes look directly towards my dick.Was it hard yes yes it was was it because of him no no it wasn't i was thinking about calling kid-i mean kise up for a booty call don't get me wrong he may be annoying but dat ass is PHAT as FUK!  i wonder if he's like kakshi shit i mean akashi. 

"a-as if just cause your new here dosent mean your special!"I was ready to punch(and fuck)the shit out of him but then the guard came over "aye remember he dosent know who you are"oh yea thats right meh i'll let him pass ."get out the way dicky" he gave me a offened look"who the hell is dicky!? it's DAIKI!!!" 

dude why the fuck is he so damn loud "bro shut the fuck up your too loud and get out the way i have a PHAT ass waiting for me" "w-wait what who!?" okay that was weird "WELL if you must know it's kid-kise".He gets quiet for a bit then i get an idea.I look over at the wall clock it's 8:25 right now and i needed to be at kise's at 8:15 sharp cause he had' other things to do' so i guess i might as well have a little fun with him instead.  I look over at the officers giving them a signal to head out."why do you want me to rail that pretty ass instead~ " though his skin was dark you could still see a bit of pink on his cheeks -cute- i thought "a-as if i would let YOU fuck ME" "why not?" "cause ....well .....I said so!"

 i give him a blank stare "well your no fun" i whine .I look back over at the clock and its almost time for lights out i wait so fucking long to get rid of this boner cause of this mother fucker and he's gonna pay for it.I thought as he was going on an on about how we barely know each other and some other random shit i don't care about. "p-plus it's almost lights ou-" I get real up close into his face making him stop talking. "listen here mother fuck i have a raging ass boner and YOUR the one who made me miss my chance to get rid of it" i get closer to his ear "and YOUR gonna be the one to help me get rid of it~"