panthers rage

(aomines POV. bro doing 2 povs is KILLING me i might stop doing taiga's idk maybe not.....i wanna die :) )

i cant belive this..............its-its-its LIKE HE DIDNT EVEN SEE ME!!!!!! i look around the table to kise the gaint and even akashi all blushing like there faces are so red they look sick.This is so not fair IM should be getting the guys not them. kise i understand but the others what the actual hell is going on.God damn tetsu didnt even introduce me and 666 didnt even look my damn way! and had the nerve to act like nothing happened .i was livid .the others where broken so i threw my tray away and headed back to my cell . I'm going to fuck chaos if it's the last thing i do. i'll seduce him ....................after i take a nap 

(5 hours later ) 

it's been 5 hours since i been to sleep.I wake up to see akashi's guard moving my stuff into the new cell but then he stops and tells me either the worst news ever or the best news ever "mr.aomine we have came to let you know that you will be having a new cellmate but only for maybe a couple of months after that their floor will be ready" wait what "what do you mean THEIR floor?" "this inmate is hot headed , violent and VERY strong the officers from there old prison told us that he was better alone but he knows a person that he likes enough to not kill " wow i mean the GOM has some privileges but this is something else 

"so because of this ONE guy your making a whole new floor??? just for them??? nothing else???" "well no they told us that he pretty much plays basketball 24/7 and because of his height and the height he can jump we have to make the roof large enough for the hoops to be at a good height making the wait longer" "thats it?" "where giving him a full on bathroom including an art room . we have also been told that he likes to draw " ""HOW COME HE GETS A FULL ON BATHROOM!?!?" "do you expect to have him walk up and down the stairs just to pee and shower?" "but the ela-" "is shut down when lights are out" "who is this guy" "im sorry mr.aomine but they didnt tell me his name or number you have to wait and find out" damn it i guess its whatever and ass is ass hopefully their hot. 

I walk up to the gom hangout spot and everyone is there but tetsu and the green guy "Yo kise where is lucky item and ghost boy?" "HI AOMINECCHI idk where Midorimacci is but i know that kurokocchi is playing basketball with the new hottie and soon to be boyfriend" "wait what did you say  kise? couldnt hear you i was eating but i thought you said that chaos was going to be your boyfriend haha..." ..... uh oh "I DID MU-CHAN! " "don't touch him we already know that he like me the most i mean we had a whole make out session" 

"SO WHAT he kissed me to!" the two idiots were going at it but then akashi stepped in "your both wrong it is very clear that 666 is into me" "...." "...." "...." it was quiet for a bit but then i smirked and asked "are you sure its him thats into you or~ your just into him?" he blushed and now im kinda getting pissed off. they think they have a chance???? no way in hell ."plus it wont matter because hes gonna be with ME" "...." "...." after a bit kise started dying out of no where followed by the gaint and AKASHI GIGGLED AT ME "HAHHHAH oh god im sorry aominecchi but there no way that will happen i mean he didnt even notice you........HAHHAHAHAHAHH" 

"KISE YOU LITTLE PRICK!" ok pissed off was an understatement i was livid "he dose have a point daiki he didnt even look your way" "yea mine-chan to him you dont exist" "ugh whatever how about we make a bet " the three agree "what will it be daik" "YEA! tell us aominecchi!" "OK OK!" i start thinking about things i can do and they cant but i got nothing. "i got nothing" "*sigh* ok how about this the first person he CHOOSES to kiss can have him it that good daiki" that bastard "NO! that not fair he dosent even know me yet! you guys git a head start!!"

 "well actually aominecchi he kissed us the FIRST time we met" "that true mine-chan" "whatever how about this each of us try to get close to him and whoever he ask's out get him" they were quiet for a but but then agreed "wait where is midiorima?" "he got the guards to take him to the shop for a months worth of lucky items he'll be gone for a for months after that to" "great for us he hot so this will be even more easy with out him" "you mean for us kise theres no way he'll like a whore like you" "we aominecchi at least this whore has a BUTT and HE KNOWS ME!" ok im done. im going to get a head start "going to the court later losers later akashi" and with that i left the lunch room and headed to the court.but then i remembered how far the court is  "aw man i should have went to bed".

(after a 15 minute walk)

Finally i made it to the basketball court. as i was about to walk in i hear a ball bouncing and a bunch of heavy breathing i pop my head around the door way to see tetsu and omg....omfg HE PLAYING WITH CHAOS!!! wow he really fast . after he stole the ball from kuroko he went for a dunk. theres no way hell make that.......NO FUCKING WAY this fucking monster made it from the 3 point line how can he jump so high!?.i look att the score board and he was CRUSHING tetsu .poor dude only had 4 points (the baby can only do so much) while this monster had ........no ......fucking........way.......he had a whopping 299 points it was only the second quater wait they have been playing since lunch ...............................................................................................................! 

THEY BEEN AT IT FOR ALMOST 6 FUCKING HOURS how are they still alive. tetsu looks like he could pass out any minute but he's smiling but compared to chaos the dudes barley sweating and he's looks like he beaming under the muzzle "Yo tetsu you good wanna take a break" "no thank you chaos the deal was if you won the bet you get endless one on ones" wait what bet "well yea but that was easy i mean look at me im fucking-" icant hear anything else he's saying cause he's getting further away and the muzzle makes it harder to hear him...................wait.........................he still has that damn muzzle on !?! 

"chaos why dont you take off the muzzle? it's pretty hot in here" thank god he walks near enough for me to hear but not to close for him to see me"i would but- " he walks to kuroko annnnnnnnd now i cant here  him he walks back to the same spot close enough for me to hear him again "and im not allowed to take it off after what happened in america "

(btw bold means that he's speaks english he taught tetsu and the others how to speak it.it's like their own code) i dont know what he said at the end and it makes me mad as hell .I see chaos whispering to tetsu and i use this as my chance to scare them so i start to walk in and when i take the FIRST STEP they LEAVE  ok now im hella pissed off  and i need some ass.