what a cock block

"how long till i find out?" he asked while looking me in the eye with his dazzling blue ones."depends"thats all i say cause to be honest i dont know why i picked him either he's just ..... different "ugh whatever just-just hurry up" i smirk. "and if i dont" i reply moving my and closer to his clit "hn~ or you'll have to jerk off instead of you know" "instead of what baby?" i asked tilting my head and rubbing circles onto his clit ."mmm~ fuck me dammit fuck me!" 

\he yells clearly upset."but you TOLD me to just jerk off did you not?" "w-well i did" "so tell me baby what do you want?" "i-i want you" oh now he's shy no no no this wont do.time for a "little" teasing.i smirk to myself "you want me to what?" that earned me a stone cold glare "god dammit i want you to fuck me" "your wish is my command strip for me darling" he starts to unbutton his jump suite but then i got an idea "wait" giving me a pissed off look he responds "what is it now!?"

"lay down i got an idea" he lays down on the bed as i strip myself and follow him resting in between his legs staring at the wet spot "mmmm look at that your already soaked" its faint but you can see the bush appear on his dark skin."sh-shut up and hurry and plus you cant talk either with that big ass boner!" "oh so it is big huh?" 

i tease and smile with pride "just hurry!" "ok ok chill" and with that i rip open his jump suit but only in the part in between his legs."WHAT THE HELL!?" "chill this is faster" i say with a blank look on my face as i rip open his underwear to reveal his dripping wet cunt "oh fuck~ i dont know if ill be able to hold back baby" he gets quite for a bit then answers "then dont" something in me just wants to smash my dick right inside him but i line myself up i hear my "name". "CHAOS! where are you!? we wanna hang out with you! CHAOS!!" dammit kise. i groan loudly clearly pissed "why why now?" daiki just looks at me and chuckles "what a fucking cock block"

"yeah that kise for ya" he pauses then keeps talking "go with them imma be here" wait what."huh but i wanna fuck you" he looks at me then smirks as he crawls up to my ear "when you get back you'll get something better~" huh.- what could be better than me fucking you till you pass out!?- i thought "just go and you'll see" "fine"