Distractions

(Aomine P.O.V)

just as i was about to  put on a new jump suit i realize how much power i have over chaos.I look over to my trash bag off stuff and remember those pants that where a "little" tight and boom i got an amazing idea to get back at chaos for teasing me.I head over and start going through the bag.

(after changing) 

ok ok not bad. i say to myself after fighting for my life to get these pants past my thighs.I look  over to the mirror and check myself out."dammmmm i look good!" i say as i hype myself up  and start  walking out while throwing on a white t shirt.I head outside to are usual hang out spot and see kise pretty much groping chaos while akashi and tetsu are making goo - goo eyes at each other . Ugh why does kise have to be such a WHORE?!? 

i ask myself but then i remember how good i look right now .Once choas sees me hell forget about kise in half a second.I smirk imaging his reaction in my head.My thoughts get interrupted as i hear my name "hey aomine-kun" tetsu says with a small smirk when he looks at what im wearing.

 He walks over to and whispers "what happened to your other clothes?" I start blushing like crazy and make a random excuse "OH- well you see they got really wet and sweaty during my workouts" ugh i need to keep my cool."oh well okay" "yea..later tetsu" i said as he walked off  back to akashi and i start walking to chaos strutting my stuff .

kise  looks over at me with a fake ass smile "well speak of the devil! HEY amoniechi!" ugh "hey kise..." i look over at chaos staring and pretty much drooling at me "hey chaos~" jeez i hope im not blushing! "hey..." he slowly says looking me up and down and we start talking.

(after like idk 30)

Chaos couldnt keep his eyes off me every time i moved he looked right at my ass and kise would try to show off his ass but all he did was prove to chaos that he had no ass.

"aomine lets talk"he says while the look of pure lust in his eyes.

"o-ok " DID I JUST STUTTER!? "ok come on" "wait what chaos!! what about me!?" "hold on..." after that he dragged me to the locker room.

(in the locker rooooooom)

*BOOM!* i get smashed into the locker."h-hey what the hell!" "shut the hell up and let me do my thing" i get hella quiet hella fast.

he starts off with kissing me hard and rough while moving his hand toward my neck slightly choking me."ngh~" "i know baby gimmie a second" he says while moving his hand to my ass squeezing and groping it "damn baby i might have to tear these apart too"he says with a smirk."w-whos stopping you?....." i pause "daddy~" his eyes widen "oh yea you won't walk for days even weeks" "w-wha-" and just like that our pants and underwear were gone and i was on the bench with my legs spread wide and soaking wet.

"mmmm this is gonna be good~ take a good look cause this all your gonna think about" i sit up and check out his body and stop right at his dick and damn was it big no no no  HUGE plus its been a minute since i had a dick even half his size! "get ready bitch were going in dry" "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME" "youll be fine plus your soaking wet so ill slip in easily" "o-ok.... j-just put it in daddy" "ok baby you sure? i didnt prep you yet" "yes i dont care daddy just give me you-AHH!~" i get cut off as he shoves his massive cock into my pussy "oh-oh-oh-oh-oh yes daddy dont stop" "wasnt planning on it" he responds as he abuses my hole with his dick and abuses my clit with his fingers all while choking me.this is AMAZING and i dont want to stop.

(4 hours later)

its been around 4 hours and hes still going! I came like 12 times already! i gotta be able to walk back*pant pant* "he- hey ah~ d-dont y-you think we shoul-AH! w-w-wait till e-everyone is asleep- ohh fuck!~" "i know baby just a few more rounds" a few he says thats bullshit this guys like a beast in fucking heat.