I have my ways

(at this point ya'll should know by now that the pictures say who's pov it is)

also there is smut enjoy!

As me and Tetsu were looking for my cell he was asking questions about my prison in america."So what did you do there? I mean since you have your own floor with one room and a court what else was there to do instead of playing basketball?" i decided to mess with him a bit for old times sake."Well i slept " He gave me a bored expression "ok ok i know it was dumb but they did let me draw and workout when i was bored" he looked shocked "since when did you draw? And how would you workout?" "well up on my floor the dayshift officers were pretty chill and they brought me some dumbbells and some pens,pencils and paper from the front office" he kept quiet for a second but then started talking again "umm I don't think you'll get your own gym here you know since your sharing a cell"

as i realized i started to get pissed off.Ever since I was younger I HATED sharing. Anyone who would touch my shit i would beat the living fuck out outta them,I was also a biter...yea that's right I would bite people as a kid and i still do now. That's one of the reasons i have to wear a muzzle.While still looking for my cell i see akashi and i get the idea "hey tetsu you see that?" he looks at me confused so i turn his head towards akashi's direction "No absolutely not your not using your charm to make akashi get you your own gym,chaos that's just wrong " I only heard half of what he said."Sorry tetsu but I have to go do something!" I dash off towards akashi and the last thing i hear from tetsu is "you better play your cards right kagami-kun" i don't understand why he's worrying so damn much i know what i'm doing! "chill tetsu i have my ways!"

"Yo! Kak-akashi !" I yell as I run towards him "oh hello chaos".Damn i know he's tetsu's crush and all but still "what up baby~" as expected he started to blush "h-hi umm is there something i can do for you?" damn it my dirty ass mind "oh~I can think of a lot of things you could do for me" it took him a minute to get it but i knew he had got it when his face turned bright red "w-well t-that depends on what you want~" I could tell he was starting to get bold i would keep going but i'm not in the mood right now but with that body he could change that real quick. "we can get to that later~" I hinted as i got closer to him moving my hand to his waist pulling him closer to me then moving my hand forward towards his ass .

As i do he starts blushing a bit more "if ya know what i mean?" he nodded looking at me in the eyes. I decided to give him a little taste of what I mean."but~ if you want i could give you a lil something before i ask about what i really want~" one second later his pupils were blown wide "y-yes please mmm~" was that a moan? all i did was rub my hand over his ass but im not gonna lie though it was kinda hot.but i need to make sure he likes tetsu im not that big of a jerk to the point of where i fuck my best friends crush (bitch why the fuck are you cappin).

"wait a sec baby before we go i need to make sure of something"he looked at me with confusion "w-what is it?" i take a deep breath and use all my will power to pull my hands away from his ass and i take a step back.

"is there anybody your seeing or anyone you like?"he looks at me with a little sadness "well i like tetsuya  but he can't give me pleasure like you can" oh shit yea i forgot tetsu is trans"yea but dont you think you should say something to him ya know try to me a agreement that way it will be good for you tetsu and me" "what kind of agreement and how will it help you?" i know this is mad selfish buuut "you just ask out tetsu he says yes and both of you are happy then you two agree to let you fuck me and only me and im happy because i get to be the only one who can tap that ass" he looked at me looking like a tomato "w-well since thats settled c-can we go now~" and with that we start heading to the locker rooms.

(4 minutes later in the locker rooms)

"before we start i need you to do something for me okay baby?" "y-yes anything" i smirk to easy  i think to myself "i need a gym for my cell gotta keep the guns going plus im not big on sharing a know?" "y-yea no problem"an even bigger smile creeps onto my face "be a good boy and suck~" the red head lets out a long moan okay so he likes praise.I  start feeling his body from his chest to his ass as he starts grinding onto my leg "ohhh~ fuck~ you got me so wet~" i remove my muzzle so i can  start leaving marks onto his pale skin and remove his clothes he slips his hand into his pants and starts fingering himself.

"o-o-o-ohhh~ fuck! im so wet for you right now" i move my left hand down to cup his pussy "fuck yea baby your soaked it's gonna be easy for me to slip my cock in~"he moaned at the thought"p-please fuck me~" I carry him over to the benches and lie him on his back.feeling shy he covers his face with his arm"not so fast baby i wanna see your face~" eventually he moves his arm "thats a good boy~ now get ready im putting it in"I started pushing the tip of my cock in groaning cause of the tight heat "fuck yea so wet~ so warm~"I realized that i never had sex once i got locked up.i forgot how good it feels.As soon as akashi bottoms out hes a moaning mess "fuck chaos s-so b-big~" after a bit i make sure he's okay "color?" he responds "green!" as soon as he does i start ramming into his tight heat "ha-ha-ha-h-h-ha~" "fuck! your doing so well baby taking my cock like this " he moans at the praises as i go harder and faster "i-im gonna cum~!

". Knew it and i was close to "go ahead baby cum for me you did so well~" i close my eyes as i start to go faster getting ready to cum but then i remembered -oh shit im gonna get him pregnant if i dont pull out- I pull out as soon as im about to get ready to cum I yank him by his face standing up for him to take my cock into his mouth "fuck yea~" i look down at him with his tongue out catching all my cum swallowing it then licking up the rest "fuck baby you did so good for me taking my cock like that i'll make sure to give you a reward for that" he moaned around my dick.I clean myself up and start heading out "later baby gotta go find tetsuya"

(It's 3:53 am and i have school tomorrow so I'll make another kagami pov next chapter when he finally meets aomine bye bye for now my horny beans! <3 )