Temperary roommate

(ok so i decided two do both povs amd ummmm enjoy!!)

As I'm walking around looking for some one to smash i realized that this is a all men's prison and i don't know what these mother fuckers have i mean so far iv'e been pretty good but you can never be to sure . after walking around the courtyard I remembered my new roomie was moving in today might as well go check them out.

I finally get to my cell just to see a bunch of people crowded around it.confused i asked "HEY! what the hell is going o-" they all look at me like i was crazy! "shhhhhhh!" they all said "aomine you won't belive it " "what what's going on ?!" they all looked at each other and moved out the way ."just don't make any noise once you see them " them, them who  i thought . I look into the cell and i was shocked .

 There he was none other the chaos was doing pull-ups using my- well our bunk bed i was watching him for a little bit but then i realized that the guards were setting up a literal mini gym!!.I asked for one during my fourth month here and they said they couldn't do it but know all of a sudden this guy shows up and he gets a gym?!? "HEY! what the hell.how come he gets gym equipment?!? " one of the guards looked at me while the others kept building and chaos finished the last of his pull-ups and moved on to sit-ups.

 "well akashi overheard us talking about getting a gym for him and he manged to get one for him" damn it the rich bastard he's buying his way in to win the bet " tch...whatever " I go over by chaos damn i just remembered this is gonna be the first time i meet him i mean iv'e met him but he hasn't really met me- you get the idea.I walk towards him "Hey".

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

did this bitch just ignore me!!! "HEY!!" still nothing I look at the guard "is he deaf or something ??" they look at me like i was dumb "well its complex ,you see chaos won't pay attention to you unless he knows you or someone he knows point's you out" that's why no one said anything when we first met they figured that out when tetsu didn't introduce me and chaos didn't pay attention to me .I guess thats also why he didnt notice all the people around him "well what are you waiting for?!" they flinched for a second but then tapped on his shoulder.he stopped doing his sit-ups and focused on the guards "hmm?" oh shit he still has that muzzle on."

chaos this is you temperary roommate daiki aomine " i try to put on a nonchalant attitude "yo" he looks me up and down then just stares at me .I start to feel my face heating up but i ignore it .........."are you gonna say anything???" he looked at me with a blank stare but then i realized oh shit the muzzle   "aye take the muzzle off of him" "sorry but we can't " i look at them like the baka's they are "and why is that?" "well the warde-" "do i look like i care what the warden say's what about what akashi says" their faces turned pale almost white.