the bet

(my baby's POV)

as we were walking tetsyua asks me a question "hey chaos?" "whats up?" "wanna make a bet" "why" "to see if you still have a spine like the big bad Taiga Kagami i knew back then " "what do you mean back then he's still here!" "ok then see those 3 boy's the red head the purple haired and the blonde" (he didnt mention aomine because chaos is one of those people who dont pay attention to others unless he knows them or some one points them out)"yea" "i bet you cant make the red head blush ,make the blonde invite you over and make the one with the purple hair give you some of his food and at least kiss 2 out the three" "whats in it for me ?" "endless one on ones until you dont wanna play anymore" "bet anything i need to know" 

"the one with the red hair is my well .......crush please don't far to far or he might actually go for you" "got it but just in case you might wanna look for a re bound~" that earned me a jab in the rib "do you need info about the others for a little hep?" proudly i say "nope i can read them from here" i smirk as we start walking again. once we get to the table i get a better look at my prey."huh so im guessing the red head is the leader (not for long UwU) annnnd the blonde is the whore and then the pretty one with purple hair is a foodie none really look my type but you cant judge a book by its cover" i say in my mind as were walking "ok i got it this is gonna be easy" "remember chaos dont go to far " trust me i dont want him unless~ '' that got me smacked in the back since he cant reach my neck "yo! chill im kidding ! i might just go for the foodie but like i said start looking- OW OW OW! im KIDDING" i really need to keep my mouth shut. 

 "you better be now lets go" and with that we walk to the table . once we got there i felt a weird stare on me but i shrugged it off i look up seeing a blonde on the floor whining then tetsyua started to tell them my name "hello everyone im sorry for leaving without saying anything but i would like to introduce you to my best friend t-" before he can finish saying my real name i jab him in the rib "chaos i mean chaos sorry chaos these are my friends the blonde is kise " "hi! 666 are you single?" the question was really straight up and it kinda creeps me out but i answer with a chuckle

 "yes actually" and winked at uhh... what's his name.....oh! kise yea i winked at him but then i felt another weird stare im guessing it from that kakashi .......wait ohhhhh i mean akashi oh well same letters but as im thinking kise gets my attention  "woow! that's great wanna come over sometime " damn that was easy ............he really is a whore but ass is ass and at least one part of the bet is done i don't need him anymore but i guess i could give him hope "we'll have to wait and see~" i see tetsyua roll his eyes i guess cause i would do this to guys and girls all the time the gang say's im the hot ass bad ass player but i think im just a normal guy ..... :)

 anyway me and blonde flirt for a bit and then tetsu speaks again  "and the one with reddish pinkish hair is mine i mean akashi " "nice to meet you i love your eyes they fit you well like two dazzling rubies~" as i expected he blushed at my comment.another easy  ass and another part of the bet done "ohhhhhhh kuorokchi you got some competition " tetsu just smiles "chaos has always been a charming person"but then he mutters into my ear" its nothing more than making fun of him and making him blush" "maybe tetsu but i am trying to settle down with maybe i don't know ~some one at this table~ " i see the two boys blush but even the foodie did to and i didnt even say anything to him yet. in the corner if my eye i see tetsu glare at me. eyes getting dark.

"you already know i wont steal your man..... that is if he's not into you "then i mutter into akashi's ear and say "but then again i can show you what i have and could give you that tetsu dosent ~" and next thing you know he boy is beet red "and next there is mi-chan" "mi-chan dosent like anybody unless they have food he loves snacks " .ah i knew i would be right about plus he's cute and he's a foodie i look over at him and caught him staring at me but he looks away i get up and move closer to him but he's eating so me being me i slip off my mask say this to get his attention " he started blushing even more when he saw the rest of my face.told you im hot as fuck.

Murasakibara huh? i heard about you before and seen you around but mmm~ up close you really are a snack" and now Murasakibara was just as red as akashi (he and kide i mean kise got even more red when i took of my mask i told you im hot as fuck)he froze as he was gonna take a spoon full of rice i was still pretty hungry so i asked for some "hey that looks good can i have some?" "s-sure!" nice and he even fed it to me as i was eating i was thinking about the other part of the bet if i want these one on one's i need to find a way to kiss two of these guys the blonde creeps me out but i might need him for a booty call but the others seem chill so ill start with them then ill kiss the blonde after i win . no with the others,the red head and the foodie. ill start with the foodie since im already here. i think of something to say as hes feeding me my mind was blank so me being me i said

 "huh not bad but i think you would taste better" not one of my best but it will do .i see him turning even more red as i lean in and ask for consent to kiss/make out with him "can i have a taste" he nods yes and i dive in and im not gonna lie he was actually WAY better than the rice sadly we only went for a good two minutes and i was slowly getting hard when i heard a small moan from his mouth but he ran out of breath "aww it was getting good" he blushed as he saw me move his had right above my crotch feeling it getting hard. i might date him but theres still the red head.he's pretty cute and seem's hella chill i lean in close to his ear and whisper 

"i like you but i wanna try the red head don't worry baby ~" now i know what your thinking TaIgA YoUr GoNnA GeT CauGht  PlAyIng ThEm but the thing is they won't do anything and they can't .they didnt tell me yet but nine times out of ten im gonna get my own floor after a few months of sharing a cell with some random and they wont do anything i mean look at me im taiga fucking chaos kagami the officers made that my nickname cause of my record ..... and my looks *cough*my eyes *cough* anyway yea my looks no boy or girl can reject me i always win . while my pride was taking over i see that he said yes to my question blushing at the nickname. 

"i knew you were chill thats what i like about you now don't get mad ok baby?" he nods and eats his food . i go up to kaksh- i-i mean akashi while he's talking tap his shoulder he looks at me and blushes about how close we are gets himself together and ask "can i help you 666?" "yes actually two things " "and those are?" "number one you can call me chaos" "ok c-chaos" for some reason he looked shocked when he stuttered and turned EVEN MORE RED ....is he okay? .the whole table was shocked for some reason but i shrug it off and say "second im hungry" he gives me a weird look "want s-some of my food" perfect "that's so cool! you'll share with me?!" "y-yes" i see tetsu behind him and smirk . "hey uh kak-akashi!"

 "y-yes?" "could you feed it to me my arm's are sore from the so called "cuffs" " "yes i understand they looked really heavy " tbh they really werent ya boy is just built different "yea a little " he smiles as he scoops some rice on to the spoon "here you go" "thank's!" i take the spoon in my mouth and....... its kinda weird tasting nothing like the food on my floor but then again im a favorite :) anyway i act like its good "yum its pretty good here have some " 

"wait wha-" before he could finish his sentence i dove my lips into his they were soft and warm bit not as big as the others . i feel his breathing getting heavy as i swipe my tonugue on his  and he lets me in i explore for a bit before pushing some of the rice into his mouth "mmm~ hmm~" and that's my sign to stop he IS my best friends crush ...but i cant help it if he likes me UWU......... tbh now i wanna piss him off by acting like nothing happened. i kiss the blondes lips to piss tetsu off some more and gave the foodie a kiss on the cheek"man imma make sure to get that tomorrow, yo tetsu! do you have a court here?" "yea" he looked depressed while i was beaming "alright come on!" and with that we run off and the last thing i see is three boys all with red faces but then even after all that i still got a weird vibe oh well ,time to beat tetsu (again)after all this time!