19

Bishop cooked the man dinner stayed for a bit but other then that stuck to his word. He was glad Chicago opened up to him but that didn't mean he could just forgive him completely.  Although after learning more about him it made sense why he acted the way he did. But was it forgivable? He didn't know yet. A lot of times peoples trauma is used as a excuse when really it was just the reason. Bishop was now struggling to not let his feeling for Chicago get in the way of how he deserved to be treated.  That being said- he still did let his mind fill up with thoughts about the boy. How could he not? He walked through the campus like he did many times before thinking bout Chicago. If he worked today, if he was doing okay- or if he ate. It was kind of pathetic truthfully.

"Lincoln coming this way" Acadia by the time he looked up Acadia was replaced with Lincoln who had a bright smile on his face. Right, he did basically start a relationship with him. Maybe it was good- maybe him and Chicago could remain friends and he could see what progresses with Lincoln.

"Goodmorning, how'd you sleep last night?"

"I slept good, and you? You seem to be in a good mood today" he pointed out as he fixed his shoulder bag. He watched Acadia give him thumbs up and walk to her other class. He was suppose to be doing research for the fashion show- all the pieces he had to make, he had no idea for the theme, how he wanted the set or chairs to look- the directions or anything. He was running behind and as October needed he would have maybe two months left to pull this together. He was suppose to be throwing a meeting with a few of the people who promised to help but how could he do that if he didn't even know how they could help him?

"Yeah, just things are going my way this week" he said with a small smile and judged the man. He pulled Bishop under his arm and kissed his cheek. "You look preoccupied" he finally spoke when m Bishop slipped back into his thoughts.

"Oh um yeah- just thinking- I got a lot of work to do with the fashion show- need a con or still, decorations" he started and Lincoln just watched thinking how could he make things easier for him.

  "I can help- I have a free period right now." Lincoln jumped in Bishop couldn't help but smile as he nodded.

"Well okay, I was going to look up some concepts maybe print some more pictures out for my vision board. I have to narrow down some looks too" he spoke "but it's your free period so you don't have too- I'm a bit everywhere"

"I wanna be with you, I do enjoy your company" he spoke and bishop nodded as they went into the library. He was looking through his book as Lincoln had his arm around him guiding him through the doors and such.

"I didn't know Chicago worked here" Lincoln said and Bishops heart fell to his stomach. He looked up and saw the man already looking at them. His instinct was to push Lincoln's arm off of him. But soon enough Chicago looked down nodding slightly. Bishop felt bad- he shouldn't though. He didn't make any promises to Chicago? He admitted his feelings a bit to late. But as they sat down at the computers his eyes scanned Chicagos posture and facial expression. He shouldn't stop everything and cut everything off because Chicago finally let him in. Then again he felt bad because Chicago finally let him in. "So where do we start?" Lincoln said as he pulled bishops attention back at the task at hand. He signed onto the computer and put down his notebook with sketches and designs in it flipping to where he had made a makeship scratch book and 3 page vision board.

Tired wasn't the word for Chicago, after Bishop left he didn't want to just be stuck in the house with his thoughts. He had opened a jar of emotions he closed and shoved down awhile ago so now it was all bubbling up to the surface more than normal. It did that when he talked about it that's why he usually tried to not. So instead he did what he always did- shoot something.