17

Chicago spent the rest of the day thinking about what Bishop said. He thought about the conversation a lot. He thought about how Bishop was to smart to not pick up on his extra curricular activities. How he might end up with only Kenya caring about him. He was actively pushing Bishop away and he didn't know if that's what he really wanted to do or not. He also didn't know if he wanted Bishop to learn more about Chicago, if he did he might not need to push the male away he probably would just leave himself. He had just got back from his last visit with his p.o and he was feeling good. He didn't get the point of getting a car if Kenya was still gonna pick him up and drop him off.  He said his goodbyes and was about to leave when Kenya rolled down the window and called him back to the car. He exhaled knowing it was going to be something as he was in his head most of their time together. Leaning his body back against the car  he raised a eyebrow.

  "We both agree we shouldn't get back together right?"

"Mane we was never- that's my fault I made it seem like we was gonna" he spoke and she rolled her eyes slightly.

  "I mean I did break up with you, so I should've never been trynna be laid up with you- I played a part in it" she said moving his hair out his face, he flinched a bit and she smacked her lips together and moved it anyway.

  "You always touching my face"

"Maybe if you pulled them shits out your face" the two started up. "Get away from my car since you got a attitude" she joked before taking a sip of water.

  "Ken can I ask you something?" She only nodded "how'd you lay with a killer every night?" The words made her spit her water out some landing on Chicago some on her car door. "Maaane ken what the fuck" he groaned in annoyance and wiped his face off.

  "What the fuck me? What the fuck you- who says that"

"That's what you was doing"

"I didn't know that the whole time!" She exclaimed and he just shrugged as that wasn't a answer to the question.

  "But you stayed after"

"Kaz look who my daddy is. But I don't know you were sweet and fine and I guess I ignored the red flags? I'm not normal I guess who knows I didn't feel afraid or anything by you so it didn't bother me"

  "Yeah I hear you" he tapped the car and was gonna turn around but she reached out the window and grabbed his arm.

  "Whatever or whoever has you thinking so much, don't stress it. You're a great person you just don't let anyone see that side of you— but the ones who do, extremely lucky"

   Meanwhile during all this Bishop had walked his sisters out to their car. It was just his luck that he saw Kenya and Chicago.  He should've let them walk out by himself was all he was thinking. He spent the night thinking of what Acadia said, he was going out bad for Chicago. It didn't make sense and it wasn't like him so he was going to move accordingly. Bishop cut people off for less.

  "parece que el chico tiene una chica" Elianny pointed out as she clicked her tongue against her teeth shaking her head. He looked over at Kenya and Chicago and then away before rolling his eye.

  "Mind your business and go back to Jersey anny"  he mumbled. "And that's not the boy" he lord the sisters just laughed shaking their head.

  "si, vale . I wasn't that drunk the other night when we took us home- both of y'all peaking at each other" Eimy pointed out and her sister nodding right along with her.

"He thinks we're dumb"  Elianny spoke he walked them across the street gave them a hug and opened the  car door.

  "Remind me next time to not open the door"  he spoke as he pushed one of them in the car. "Love you adios" he waved them goodbye and went back across the street. As he did so Kenya pulled off leaving Chicago to look at Bishop.  He looked around and then back at his sisters car seeing them pull off yelling obnoxious things out the window in Spanish. That is the boy see, get some dick & wear protection. All being one of the things they shouted. Luckily he was sure Chicago didn't know any.