3.0

End of august, beginning of Fall semester.

       Chicago walked out of the library, his mind was still focused on what he learned in class trying to soak up every bit of information he could before he lost it. He thinks he already did. He felt behind already and he's only had four classes.  He was about ready to say fuck the whole thing and just continue his life without his GED, worked out for him that far.His class was in the evening around 5 it was about three hours long with a small break halfway through so now it was hitting 8 pm.He had class every Monday and Wednesday at this time on Fridays it was from 3-6 because if it wasn't he doubt anyone in his class would give up their Friday nights. The campus was dying down emptying out. Everyone was either going to study or something on the dorms by this time, not to say a few weren't coming or going to class but not nearly as bad as in the mornings.

  Kenya
     How was class?
Delivered 7:50pm.

    Chicago looked at the text thinking if he should tell her the truth or just what she wanted to hear, Kenya was out of his league he knew that than and now. she  was smart, pretty and even though her dad sold drugs and did other illegal things he made sure she lived,for the most part a privileged life without trauma and hardships. Not to say she didn't have her own problems and worry's but over all , a good life. That alone separated from how they saw the world, she had the freedom to do a lot of things, she didn't want for anything as her father made sure she had everything. It truly was her world and they were living in it. That being said sometimes she was oblivious and often times took for granted how good she had it.  One lived  by  of how she felt and her passions in the world  and the Survival seeing the world differently often caused for a lot of their disagreements.

  Chicago
     A overall waste of time.
Delivered 8:07

    He slid his phone in his pocket and started to walk towards the end of campus, the sounds of skateboards, people chatting and laughing with their friends, rapping and singing along to whatever music they had in their headphones filled the campus as he walked through it.  Chicago always walked with his head high and  on a swivel. Maybe it was due to  his work with Titan but he always scoped out everywhere he was, he wanted to be ready before something happened then scrambling to get ready at the last minute. That's one of the quickest ways to end up six feet under.  Overall the campus was big, lots of people on it and easy to blend in with the crowd which he loved but yet he was being spotted out and bumping into his neighbors what felt like all the time. It was two weeks ago when him and Bishop went out running around of errands, Since then the two hung out a little bit more. More like Bishop had Chicago come over for dinner once or twice a week to make sure he ate real food. Usually Acadia was there either ranting about going back to an ex boyfriend or ranting about having to cut him off completely mixed with critiques on the music industry or whatever show she binged  in the past couple of days.

   "Heey Eeyore, looking gloomy as ever" Acadia started her normal bullshit as she bumped him a bit. "How was class? You know- Everytime I see you on this campus you look even more pissed then when I see you at home" she pointed out. "I feel that, and it's a Monday- so double that fuck everything feeling" Acadia talked a lot, Chicago didn't mind because since she talked so much she and liked to hear herself talk. she rarely expected him to respond unless she asked for his opinion on something. She talked enough for the both of them- Bishop  was too busy to be on damage control for Acadia bugging Chicago as he scribbled in a notebook and tried to keep up with the two. After a few more moments he finally looked up his eyes jumped back and forth between Chicago who walked silently still looking around and Acadia who was ranting to him about her last class and how she already has a 4 page essay to write due the middle of September.