6.0

Chicago drove Kenya's car as she applied mascara in the passenger seat. Did he have his license? No. Did he want to drive ? No. But Kenya loved being passenger princess and it was to early to argue with her. They were going to see her dad which was about a 45 minute ride, he knew Kenya was excited because she was a daddies girl. Chicago just wanted to tell him the news he heard the other day. "I'm sorry for popping up on you like that at the library" she finally spoke and Chicago just clicked his tongue against his teeth as a response. "For real that was outta line- I should've asked if you wanted me to help you"

"I'm good I got help" he spoke calmly but she turned her whole body in the seat waiting for him to elaborate, when he didn't she cleared her throat and kept her eyes on him. Chicago saw all of this in his peripheral vision and tried to ignore it until she tapped his shoulder and cleared her throat again. "Bishop offered to help me- he be in the library a bit"

"And you said yes? To bishop" she asked a little stunned, she didn't press the situation to much but also was curious on when they became close like that. Last time she checked Chicago wanted nothing to do with him. "That's news to me"

"Yea I agreed- that's a problem?" He questioned and she shook her head but not without making a mental note of that.

"Nessie told me she saw you around Bishop little friend Acadia" Kenya started and by her tone Chicago knew she had something to say about that. "I don't like her ever since she called me a wannabe campus princess on that dumb talk show of hers" she spoke and crossed her arms going back into the seat. "When really she's just mad cause as soon as we broke up and the campus found out I was single- everyone including her man started sliding in my dms"

"Kenya you know I don't care about petty drama" he started but she only brushed him off."seems like you couldn't wait to tell niggas you was single" he added and she pushed him slightly.

"Don't act like me breaking up with you was easy- some times on bad days I be ready to go to your house and crawl into your bed still" she started and Chicago should've just kept his mouth shut. "I loved the shit out of tou! I still do it's just-

"I know Ken, I'm not trynna get into all of that" he spoke they still had 30 minutes left of the drive and still the whole visit and drive back. Last thing Jew wanted was a emotional Kenya. But it was to late-

"Now that I think about it, you took the breakup way to easily"

After the long conversation between the two Chicago having to reassure Kenya that he did love her and still does, she finally calmed down just when they made it to the jail. He was slightly annoyed but also knew what he was getting into with Kenya so he wasn't surprised. After they got through security he let Kenya go see her father first, he didn't want to go in together mostly because he didn't like taking about the gang around her. It wasn't her business, her own father didn't want her into it so why would he let her know on his behalf. The car ride had Chicago mentally exhausted- who would've thought he was still catering to a Kenya's feelings after they broke up. Although he often feels like they still are in the relationship minus the sex. Not that he hasn't had a few chances he doesn't want to complicate things anymore. Her reason for them splitting was a good reason so why would he want her to go back on it. After 40 minutes Kenya came out with a small pout on her face. He let out a small laugh and she sat down next to him.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing - it's your turn" she said with attitude in her voice. Chicago raised a eyebrow at her and she sighed fixing her tone. "Sorry- he's just not coming out anytime soon- and he found out we broke up so he got people watching me and I'm a grown women I don't need people to follow me around" he couldn't help but let out a laugh at her words. She sounds like him when she tried to have Bishop do the same for her. "Can you talk to him about it? You know he listens and trust you" she begged and Chicagos face went back to being serious- he got up and straightened his shirt.